Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    To answer your question directly, gabby, yes. bush did order the torture and wants it to be a part of ongoing American military/political intelligence gathering techniques. He refuses, as he has done since his installation and now does on about every subject, to listen to the professionals or the wishes of the American peoples that want no part of torture done in the name of American values. He proves everyday that he shares few if any values with traditional conservatives and demonstrates almost as often his disdain for the nonpartisan values that the great majority of Americans have. He is a genuine American criminal.
    Please present your facts concerning the rediculous comment.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

To answer your question directly, gabby, yes. bush did order the torture and wants it to be a part of ongoing American military/political intelligence gathering techniques. He refuses, as he has done since his installation and now does on about every subject, to listen to the professionals or the wishes of the American peoples that want no part of torture done in the name of American values. He proves everyday that he shares few if any values with traditional conservatives and demonstrates almost as often his disdain for the nonpartisan values that the great majority of Americans have. He is a genuine American criminal.
    At this point Rod Serling comes out and announces tonight's episode of "The Twilight Zone"
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please present your facts, guffer, as you understand them to be, refuting anything I have said and certainly any "rediculous comment."

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Please present your facts concerning the rediculous comment.
    The insects are biting and the crickets are chirping. Possibly there is a snake that is intent on crawling up my leg if only for the warmth I can provide. You leave me in the dark, geffer.
    Last edited by Psychoblues; 03-28-2007 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please present your facts, guffer, as you understand them to be, refuting anything I have said and certainly any "rediculous comment."

The insects are biting and the crickets are chirping. Possibly there is a snake that is intent on crawling up my leg if only for the warmth I can provide. You leave me in the dark, geffer.

You are the one making the accusations. Typically that means the burden of proof is on you.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Proof? Try looking at the documents that were endorsed by members of the Bush inner circle. Or perhaps the camp commanders who acknowledge that they took their orders directly from the White House.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Proof? Try looking at the documents that were endorsed by members of the Bush inner circle. Or perhaps the camp commanders who acknowledge that they took their orders directly from the White House.
    Yes proof. Actual facts that back up your statement. DU and moveon,org don't count, Neither do conspiracy sites or pro-jihad sites.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.