0 Post(s)

Smile A Brilliant Trap Makes Dems The Male Chauvinists

Last updated: 12:52 pm
    August 30, 2008
    Posted: 4:50 am
    August 30, 2008

SHE'S just a beauty queen.

She's another Dan Quayle.

And ironically, the biggest criticism of Sarah Palin, John McCain's veep choice, is she has no experience. Funny, coming from the Barack Obama camp.

PHOTOS: Sarah Palin

Following McCain's announcement of Palin - the first female to be put on a GOP ticket for the White House, and only the second in US history - the Obama campaign skipped the niceties and blasted her as the "former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience." She's also a governor of Alaska (my home state), the first woman in that office and the youngest elected in state history. She has an 80-plus percent approval rating. She has turned the state upside down with her reformist zeal and has made enemies of the Republican establishment.

read the rest..
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/08302008...cha_126765.htm
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Funny, but I have been thinking that not only does this election show them as Male chauvinists, but it also exposes them as racists when you get down to their accusations that anyone who does not vote for Barack Obama only does so because the voter is a racist.

People have many reasons not to vote for Barack Obama and not all of them have anything at all to do with his race, yet the accusation stands that if I don't vote for the man it is because I am a racist. That accusation in itself is racist, but don't tell the Democrats that.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post

Last updated: 12:52 pm
    August 30, 2008
    Posted: 4:50 am
    August 30, 2008

SHE'S just a beauty queen.

She's another Dan Quayle.

And ironically, the biggest criticism of Sarah Palin, John McCain's veep choice, is she has no experience. Funny, coming from the Barack Obama camp.

PHOTOS: Sarah Palin

Following McCain's announcement of Palin - the first female to be put on a GOP ticket for the White House, and only the second in US history - the Obama campaign skipped the niceties and blasted her as the "former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience." She's also a governor of Alaska (my home state), the first woman in that office and the youngest elected in state history. She has an 80-plus percent approval rating. She has turned the state upside down with her reformist zeal and has made enemies of the Republican establishment.

read the rest..
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/08302008...cha_126765.htm
    This is too much fun, these idiots can't help themselves, the truth will come out and it ain't pretty!
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    This is too much fun, these idiots can't help themselves, the truth will come out and it ain't pretty!
    I'm having a blast watching it all unfold..and it's just begun..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wonder if any republican can honestly say that Sarah Palin was the most qualified politician to be named to the ticket...that they are pleased to have that level of foreign policy experience just a heartbeat away from the oval office?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I wonder if any republican can honestly say that Sarah Palin was the most qualified politician to be named to the ticket...that they are pleased to have that level of foreign policy experience just a heartbeat away from the oval office?
    This is politics--you pick to win. How naive are you ?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now how friggen funny is this bullshit spewing from you liberals..

we have been asking the same thing about your boy wonder, and you all seem to think we were being silly...

Sarah Palin has more executive experience running things, than your all choice making a run for the Presidency...

you sexist..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    This is politics--you pick to win. How naive are you ?
    if you think Palin is a "winner", I would ask, how fucking naive are YOU????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now how friggen funny is this bullshit spewing from you liberals..

we have been asking the same thing about your boy wonder, and you all seem to think we were being silly...

Sarah Palin has more executive experience running things, than your all choice making a run for the Presidency...

you sexist..
    mayor of wasilla..... executive experience. I get it.

hey...Obama won our primary battle. He won over the democratic voters in America. Palin was PICKED by one man, but all you republican hacks are lining up spewing shit about her "excecutive experience". Can you actually type that with a straight face????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if you think Palin is a "winner", I would ask, how fucking naive are YOU????
    You sexist bastard--you don't think a woman can win do you ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

mayor of wasilla..... executive experience. I get it.

hey...Obama won our primary battle. He won over the democratic voters in America. Palin was PICKED by one man, but all you republican hacks are lining up spewing shit about hr "executive experience". Can you actually type that with a straight face????
    yeah..as I said..Palin has more executive experience than your little boy wonder..you all will just have to live that one down...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah..as I said..Palin has more executive experience than your little boy wonder..you all will just have to live that one down...
    hey lets go WAY back and think of al lthe experience Hillary had to run for Senator --of New York !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    hey lets go WAY back and think of all the experience Hillary had to run for Senator --of New York !!
    ah yeah that's right...she was married to that hound dog of a President who bonked a teenage girl in the Oval office..so that meant she has the experience to become a Senator, and then to make a run at becoming the President of the United States..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You first.

Do you honestly think that a junior Senator with less than 150 days office time and very few cast votes, who needs an army of 300 advisors to tell him where Iraq is, a lowlife that brings his kids to an Africa worshipping, racist club to listen to a shyster, masquerading as a preacher, denigrate our country......... A guy that allows his kids to hang out with the kids of an unapologetic, admitted terrorist......... A hypocrite that allows his party to spend 70 million dollars on a hollywood style convention to build his ego while at the very same party lectures America about the underprivileged.......... An elitist that tells us to drive french fry grease powered golf carts while he sucks thousands of gallons of jet fuel an hour in his giant private airliner flying around the world for photo ops(shooting hoops instead of keeping a scheduled visit to injured service people he claims to care about)............. A jerk that settles for marrying a homely black woman for political purposes when he actually dreams of having blond bimbo white girls at his side and in his bedroom............. A creep that whores himself out for George Soros........... is that who you think should be in the Oval Office?
    Last edited by Sitarro; 08-31-2008 at 12:08 AM.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    You first.

Do you honestly think that a junior Senator with less than 150 days office time and very few cast votes, who needs an army of 300 advisors to tell him where Iraq is, a lowlife that brings his kids to an Africa worshipping, racist club to listen to a shyster, masquerading as a preacher, denigrate our country......... A guy that allows his kids to hang out with the kids of an unapologetic, admitted terrorist......... A hypocrite that allows his party to spend 70 million dollars on a hollywood style convention to build his ego while at the very same party lectures America about the underprivileged.......... An elitist that tells us to drive french fry grease powered golf carts while he sucks thousands of gallons of jet fuel an hour in his giant private airliner flying around the world for photo ops(shooting hoops instead of keeping a scheduled visit to injured service people he claims to care about)............. A jerk that settles for marrying a homely black woman for political purposes when he actually dreams of having blond bimbo white girls at his side and in his bedroom............. A creep that whores himself out for George Soros........... is that who you think should be in the Oval Office?
    dang it..too many reps out for me to give ya one..

good and truthful post..