Hello Martin
Hello friends
I am a not-so-old member. I had a thread or two. But myself has forgotten my ID and she did not have a clue or even a single letter to remember.
I oviously made a new one - I hope it sticks.

So Iam here again. and I remind all my friends that Iam a Saudi graduated from a midwest university. An ex Kappa Sig ( the frat was kicked out off campus in 84 anyway).
I was a terrorist on campus along with my campus-terror party pigs
Hi Ray
Wat's up Elli
Hey Scott!!
Lisa.. Cindy.. Timmmmm
You were my true friends. we came from towns unknown, had our share of fun. Life was so good then.
All that was in the beautiful 80's. where terror was a wild call for partying on a saturday night.

Now Martin
I have read sooo many (Islamo Nazi).. and other Semitic prejudice vocabulary that I only feel sorry to have read. It makes me wish I exchanged seats with Dave before the accident we had coming back form Indy 1985. I would've been somewhere better now. Dave has died while I lived. He was my best friend. Oh, by the way he was Jewish and Iam a Moslem. He always expressed his hatred to Yasser Arafat, but I never heard him say a bad word on moslems or christians or any other religion or people.

Martin
Many of us are victims of terror. Bad people and killers are everywhere.
Can I ask you to read more and focus your hatred and anger on those responsible for the terror and destruction?
Can I ask you to start somewhere near you?

Thank you, but do

LOSETHEPROTOCOL