Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    So, cases involving simply the Governor of Alaska aren't "high profile" enough for you, yuk?

Only when the Governor got shoved down the throat of John McCain to be his running mate and information contained therein might become unflattering to the selectee, the statements of the selectee have been admonished from public display and the request of the arbitor for immediate relief do indeed qualify as unusual treatment of otherwise public information. There was no request for such relief when she was only the Governor of the smallest in population state of the Union but somehow the selection of her for potential USVP didn't change anything?

You gotta be kidding?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?

you are a sexist, your obsession regarding palin is unhealthy. talk to your friend MFM about your obsession. he has all your answers.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just because you say it doesn't make it true, dumbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    you are a sexist, your obsession regarding palin is unhealthy. talk to your friend MFM about your obsession. he has all your answers.
    You obviously misunderstood what I said and now somehow wnat to blame your misunderstanding on me. Que Sera Sera,,,,,,,,,,,,

In the meantime, how about a beer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

The ex-wife of the man rumored to have had an affair with Republican vice presidential pick Sarah Palin tells Usmagazine.com the hearsay is "absolutely, completely false."

"I can tell you this with 1000 percent certainty, Sarah Palin never had an affair," said Debbie Richter when reached Friday afternoon...

Debbie explained that Scott petitioned the court to seal their divorce records because he is a private man. The judge did not grant his request.

"As soon as he realized that there was going to be a barrage of media inquiries, he went to the court house in his little town and requested that our divorce information be sealed," she told Us.

"The reason he did that is he just doesn't want his financial information hanging around out there in the wind," she said. "It caused some speculation that he had something to hide and he doesn't really have anything to hide except that he's just a private person..."
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by the way, Psych.....this case has been unsealed for weeks now.....have you seen any juicy gossip coming out of the court's records yet?......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Court records normally don't contain much in the way of juicy gossip, pmp. That is not the objective. In this case the American people have every right to know facts about a potential VP and it appears every attempt is being made to deny that knowledge to them.

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    by the way, Psych.....this case has been unsealed for weeks now.....have you seen any juicy gossip coming out of the court's records yet?......
    I'm sorry that you misunderstood, pmp.