Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fake Soldiers Used In RNC Video

These RNC jerks never cease to amaze me!!!!!!! If you can't tell the truth, just fake it. Americans are too stupid to know the difference is their only claim to fame!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: CBS

It was a video that was supposed to elicit soaring patriotism and real emotions about the Pledge of Allegiance. But to do that, it used fake soldiers and a staged military funeral instead of the real thing.

On Tuesday night, 15-year-old Victoria Blackstone, a sophomore at the St. Agnes School in St. Paul, led the crowd at the Xcel Energy Center in the Pledge of Allegiance. The audience heard her 434-word essay, “Pledging myself to the Flag of the United States of America,” an essay she’d entered it in the “Wave the Stars & Stripes” essay contest and won. The RNC turned that essay into a three and a half minute video, a visually stirring montage rolling over Victoria’s words about sharing the Pledge with Americans who have stood at important moments in history.

There’s the Continental Congress…A real WWII vet…Photos of workers at Ground Zero. A close-up of a folded flag presented to a grieving widow at a military funeral… profiles of soldiers swelling with pride in slo-motion.

But CBS News found that the footage of the ‘funeral’ and soldiers is what is called ‘stock’ footage. The soldiers were actors and the funeral scene was from a one-day film shoot, produced in June. No real soldiers were used during production...............

More: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4415886.shtml

And the bullshit just flows and flows!!!!!!!!! Is anyone ready to give the bullshit some structure and substance?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Maybe the Republicon Diarreah is just what you want?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Enjoy, bulimics and anorexics!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    If you can't tell the truth, just fake it.
    Exactly what fraud was perpetrated? Do you think the "footage" of the Continental Congress was genuine? It was just some video shown along with the essay this girl wrote, not a historical documentary. The stretching you're doing to try to disparage the Republicans would rival Mr. Fantastic. How about joining the rest of us in the state of reality?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You missed the point. I can't help you with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Exactly what fraud was perpetrated? Do you think the "footage" of the Continental Congress was genuine? It was just some video shown along with the essay this girl wrote, not a historical documentary. The stretching you're doing to try to disparage the Republicans would rival Mr. Fantastic. How about joining the rest of us in the state of reality?
    Have you ever considered comprehensive skills training?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You missed the point. I can't help you with that.

Have you ever considered comprehensive skills training?

No, I didn't miss the point. I just explained to you very clearly that you didn't have one. It is your comprehension that is lacking.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OMG what jerks! They used actors in some stupid video during filler time!!!

Whats the matter pb? The styrofoam pillars starting to buckle?
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure you did, dipshit. They tried to pass it off as original and true. John Wayne is dead, cowgirl. 2008 Americans need a more genuine view of things don't you know?

No, I didn't miss the point. I just explained to you very clearly that you didn't have one. It is your comprehension that is lacking.
    My comprehension? You haven't a clue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure you did, dipshit. They tried to pass it off as original and true. John Wayne is dead, cowgirl. 2008 Americans need a more genuine view of things don't you know?

My comprehension? You haven't a clue.

Like the images of the Continental Congress were real? Get a clue!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looky here, shithead. The Continental Congress was your metaphor, not mine, OK?

Like the images of the Continental Congress were real? Get a clue!
    This is like real time 2008 technology. I am certain it confuses you.

Get a clue? Get a freaking life!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looky here, shithead. The Continental Congress was your metaphor, not mine, OK?

This is like real time 2008 technology. I am certain it confuses you.

Get a clue? Get a freaking life!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to disappoint you dipshit, but the Continental Congress was part of the video as outlined in your OP. Drinking make you blind or illiterate?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And I made no reference to it, dumbass. You did.

Sorry to disappoint you dipshit, but the Continental Congress was part of the video as outlined in your OP. Drinking make you blind or illiterate?
    I can't believe you are that obstinate and ignorant, but I guess you are after all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And I made no reference to it, dumbass. You did.

I can't believe you are that obstinate and ignorant, but I guess you are after all.

If the images in the beginning of the video weren't real, why is it such a big deal to you that images in the latter parts weren't?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Photographic images during the Revolutionary War were not possible, you freaking idiot.

If the images in the beginning of the video weren't real, why is it such a big deal to you that images in the latter parts weren't?
    But genuine video of present day military accomplishment and subsequent disaster is certainly available. And you accuse me of having "no clue"?

What a specimen of humankind you are, mm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Photographic images during the Revolutionary War were not possible, you freaking idiot.

But genuine video of present day military accomplishment and subsequent disaster is certainly available. And you accuse me of having "no clue"?

What a specimen of humankind you are, mm.

WTF is the difference between footage of real soldiers doing a house to house or footage of actors portraying the same thing? What if it had been real soldiers going through their paces in a non-hostile training environment? Would you still feel "cheated"? Seriously, get the fuck over it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whoever moved this thread from the Military forum to the conspiracy forum is a freaking idiot. This has nothing to do with conspiracy and everything to do with military exploitation. I hope the administrator has enough guts to straighten this infraction of managerial duties out without being personally informed of it. What a cowardly thing to do, IMHO.

Otherwise:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This was a very tough thread to respond to, because I didnt wanna say something stupid or knee jerk, so i have read the article twice.

So, i have a few questions.

Unless im missing something, wouldnt you need actors for the continental congress?, cause their all dead arent they?

second, can you tell me if the rnc could have gotten filming permits for ground zero?, was it filmed at ground zero?, could they have hired actual soldiers for the shoot?, did they want specific soldiers but couldnt find them?, could they have just hired vets?, Im not sure if they could have gotten active duty.

Again, i dont know for sure, so i ask you, its not an insult just curious.

I would have liked to see real soldiers, not actors used, where possible.

I think its un-fair to say, republicans put fake stuff in a video without acknowledging that the democrats used footage from the same company of a girl who didnt even support hillary, and that footage was years old

I hope you hold the dems to the same account here.

These RNC jerks never cease to amaze me!!!!!!! If you can't tell the truth, just fake it. Americans are too stupid to know the difference is their only claim to fame!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: CBS

It was a video that was supposed to elicit soaring patriotism and real emotions about the Pledge of Allegiance. But to do that, it used fake soldiers and a staged military funeral instead of the real thing.

On Tuesday night, 15-year-old Victoria Blackstone, a sophomore at the St. Agnes School in St. Paul, led the crowd at the Xcel Energy Center in the Pledge of Allegiance. The audience heard her 434-word essay, “Pledging myself to the Flag of the United States of America,” an essay she’d entered it in the “Wave the Stars & Stripes” essay contest and won. The RNC turned that essay into a three and a half minute video, a visually stirring montage rolling over Victoria’s words about sharing the Pledge with Americans who have stood at important moments in history.

There’s the Continental Congress…A real WWII vet…Photos of workers at Ground Zero. A close-up of a folded flag presented to a grieving widow at a military funeral… profiles of soldiers swelling with pride in slo-motion.

But CBS News found that the footage of the ‘funeral’ and soldiers is what is called ‘stock’ footage. The soldiers were actors and the funeral scene was from a one-day film shoot, produced in June. No real soldiers were used during production...............

More: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4415886.shtml

And the bullshit just flows and flows!!!!!!!!! Is anyone ready to give the bullshit some structure and substance?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Maybe the Republicon Diarreah is just what you want?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Enjoy, bulimics and anorexics!!!!!!!!!!