Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Barack Obama is a Muslim, says Libya's Qadhafi..lol

Oh oh..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZiqexz7aqQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZiqexz7aqQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

DANG! What an awesome find.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    DANG! What an awesome find.
    omigod...fer sure...it is just totally awesome, like wow.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TheHawk,

I wasn't aware Muslims are the children of a different God than yours! And in a country that prides itself on the separation of church and state why do you keep bringing religion into the conversation, are you from another country that doesn't respect religious differences?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well...Qadhafi backs up that obama is a muslim...and that muslims over there have contributed to obama's campaign.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    TheHawk,

I wasn't aware Muslims are the children of a different God than yours! And in a country that prides itself on the separation of church and state why do you keep bringing religion into the conversation, are you from another country that doesn't respect religious differences?
    All people are the children of God, however Muslims worship a different one than I. The country that I live in does not "pride itself on separation of church and state". That ideology belongs solely to the left wing fringe of my country. Our country provides for freedom and tolerance of religion. The subject of this thread is not debating any of that. Its simply to point out that Obama is trying to deceive and hide who he really is. If he is a Muslim, or ever was a Mulism, why does he not just come out and say it? This gaffe tells us alot about Obama, it tells us he still thinks of himself as a Muslim (even if he isn't practicing). People are free to pick whatever religion they want, just as the rest of us are free to trust someone of a certain religion. When Americans see the background of Obama, a boy raised in Muslim teachings, and for twenty years sat in a liberation theology church that taught anti-Americanism and spewed racism towrards whites, they have every right to distrust such an individual.
    Last edited by theHawk; 09-09-2008 at 02:11 PM.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Its simply to point out that Obama is trying to deceive and hide who he really is. If he is a Muslim, or ever was a Mulism, why does he not just come out and say it?

He has been quite clear, on numerous occasions, that he is not now, nor has he ever been a muslim. The fact that you adamantly refuse to listen or believe is YOUR problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Then why would he blurt out that McCain has not been going after his Muslims faith?
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    He has been quite clear, on numerous occasions, that he is not now, nor has he ever been a muslim. The fact that you adamantly refuse to listen or believe is YOUR problem.
    The problem is that in listening to the clip in the OP, Obama himself mentions his own Muslim faith, right before correcting himself to say Christian faith. This is straight from Obama's mouth, and I don't see any evidence to suggest the clip has been faked or altered in any way.

The question is rightly this: did Obama make a Freudian slip and mention his true faith? Or was this a simple case of his getting tongue-tied and mixing up the words he spoke with perhaps other thoughts he was thinking. Had he been speaking from his heart, I doubt Obama would have made such a misstep since his subconcious thoughts would have been in direct accord with his conscious mind and the words he spoke. Instead, I believe that he was too intent on crafting the "politically expedient" answer and in doing so his subconscious inserted "Muslim" for "Christian" as perhaps Obama was wanting to make a point of his own Christian beliefs. And that's the best possible interpretation of what happened. The more damagin interpretation is that Obama really does hold Muslim beliefs and that his "Christianity" is a facade.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Then why would he blurt out that McCain has not been going after his Muslims faith?

he didn't blurt out anything. He stated that McCain had not gone directly after the Obama is a muslim rumor like many others had. If he worded it less than clearly, I understand that...clearly you don't and have no desire to. Whatever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    The problem is that in listening to the clip in the OP, Obama himself mentions his own Muslim faith, right before correcting himself to say Christian faith. This is straight from Obama's mouth, and I don't see any evidence to suggest the clip has been faked or altered in any way.

The question is rightly this: did Obama make a Freudian slip and mention his true faith? Or was this a simple case of his getting tongue-tied and mixing up the words he spoke with perhaps other thoughts he was thinking. Had he been speaking from his heart, I doubt Obama would have made such a misstep since his subconcious thoughts would have been in direct accord with his conscious mind and the words he spoke. Instead, I believe that he was too intent on crafting the "politically expedient" answer and in doing so his subconscious inserted "Muslim" for "Christian" as perhaps Obama was wanting to make a point of his own Christian beliefs. And that's the best possible interpretation of what happened. The more damagin interpretation is that Obama really does hold Muslim beliefs and that his "Christianity" is a facade.

If you had ever heard him speak at length about his Christian faith - and I have - you would know that it is not a facade.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that was only after he said mccain likes to throw a rock and hide his hand and stephanopoulos called him on it and said mccain has never said anything about that

and if he had not stopped obama and said christian faith...maybe obama would have further confessed
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    well...Qadhafi backs up that obama is a muslim...and that muslims over there have contributed to obama's campaign.
    Okay, I have to ask this:

When have you ever believed anything Moamar Qadhafi said? Until now that is.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

To me, his 'slip' is a non-issue. I'm sure he's not a Christian. Thus, whatever fake god he may worship doesn't bother me.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.