Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I wonder why black americans vote with the democrats 90% of the time?

now I guess you must be saying that those lazy shiftless niggers just vote for the party that gives them walking around money so that they can go get drunk, eh?
    You didn't answer her question. Instead you try to paint all but Dems as racists, and wonder why your party loses time and again. Hint, the real racists which are the Democrats have been exposed, time and again.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

now I guess you must be saying that those lazy shiftless niggers just vote for the party that gives them walking around money so that they can go get drunk, eh?
    Sounds like you just said it,not me.

What I asked you was...what has the GOP done to blacks that is racist.Then I pointed out that they want good for blacks by them achieving on their own merit.

Why more black people vote for Democrats I really don't know. Some of the blacks I know don't seem to really know why they are voting for the Democrat.During conversations about politics,most of them sound like they would be happier with the Republican party.

Nice attempt to make me look racist tho,it won't work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As usual you didn't answer the question.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i do as well.....the have been votin for all yall and it never gets any better for em.....makes ya wonder when they will figure it out.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    i do as well.....the have been votin for all yall and it never gets any better for em.....makes ya wonder when they will figure it out.....
    I think it will be coming, whether or not Obama wins. Truth of the matter, the majority of Blacks are educated and will recognize the difference between 'hope' and 'practicality.' But not with Obama on the scene.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    You didn't answer her question. Instead you try to paint all but Dems as racists, and wonder why your party loses time and again. Hint, the real racists which are the Democrats have been exposed, time and again.
    Hint: if the democrats were the "real racists", you'd be able to explain why an overwhelming majority of black americans vote democratic and remain involved in democratic party politics. You can't.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would think that the embarrassingly tiny number of black votes that Hillary recieved in the primary might make some black democrats take pause and think that maybe the Hillary campaign really was as racist as their democratic friends and family members have been telling them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    I would think that the embarrassingly tiny number of black votes that Hillary recieved in the primary might make some black democrats take pause and think that maybe the Hillary campaign really was as racist as their democratic friends and family members have been telling them.
    would you? I would think that black democrats would be well aware of why they and their fellow black democrats voted the way that they did, and I don't imagine that many of them think there was a lot of racism in the Hillary campaign that was driving those decisions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hillary's campaign must have been racists, she recieved an embarrasingly low number of votes from black voters. An overwhelming majority of black americans voted Obama and not Hillary, their platforms were very much the same.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    Hillary's campaign must have been racists, she recieved an embarrasingly low number of votes from black voters. An overwhelming majority of black americans voted Obama and not Hillary, their platforms were very much the same.
    that is your opinion. I disagree. Black americans identify with Obama just like hockey moms identify with Sarah Palin.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

that is your opinion. I disagree. Black americans identify with Obama just like hockey moms identify with Sarah Palin.
    If mothers who have children that play hockey identify with another mother who has children that play hockey which in this case is Sarah Palin.

Then the logical conclusion of your argument is that Black Americans identify with another black person which in this case is Barak Obama.

Based on your argument then those who voted for Obama did so based on the color of his skin and that makes them racists. It would also be implicit that they didn't vote for a white person in this case Hillary because she isn't black.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Almost every black person I know can't stand Obama. They're all former military, all staunch conservatives.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Almost every black person I know can't stand Obama. They're all former military, all staunch conservatives.
    My black friends do not support Obama but their families do.

I had a, "NObama 08" bumper sticker on my truck and my black friends asked where they could those stickers.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    What exactly has the GOP done to black people that you feel is racist?
    Wanting them to support themselves and get into school or get a job on their own merit and not the color of their skin? Sounds like a party that wants them to have self respect.
    good question

it is illogical to claim that simply because more blacks vote for dems that this must mean dem party is not racist...how many followers did jim jones have?
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    good question

it is illogical to claim that simply because more blacks vote for dems that this must mean dem party is not racist...how many followers did jim jones have?
    if your are trying to suggest that the vast majority of african americans can be likened to Jim Jones supporters, I would suggest that you probably might not want to broadcast that opinion to broadly.