Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Where Were You on Sept. 11, 2001?

Not On My Watch!

Where were you on 9/11/01? George Bush was reading The Pet Goat and continued even after he knew that two planes had hit the World Trade Center. I was a refugee claimant in Canada because police in California beat me bloody the previous year. Even before 9/11, the constitution was nearly void with no legitimate opportunity for redress or petitioning of the government. Unlike many persons belonging to the owner, investor, ruling class; whose only moral tenant is maximum return on their dollar, I still love my country. My first reaction to the attack was to try and donate blood to the Canadian Red Cross to help those injured in New York and Washington D.C. My next reaction was wondering why those buildings came down as if by explosive demolition? Then too, knowing the government has an interagency data base containing my fingerprints, photos, work history, "criminal" history, and are willing to torture me for marijuana possession, how could foreigners be allowed to be free enough to succeed with such a murderous mission? Since then I have gathered enough information to lead me to believe that Bush and Cheney not only knew about 9/11 ahead of time but also gave their approval to the false flag 9/11 operation.

Why did they do it? Over a trillion dollars transferred to their causes of war profiteering, a neo-fascist US police state, creating a world owned and dominated by a small group of unscrupulous individuals who consider themselves of a privileged class above the rest of humanity. How did they know they could get away with it? We are dealing with some of the same clan who killed JFK and got away with it. Yes, it is all but certain that CIA (Poppy) Bush was involved in that assassination. They used the farce Gulf of Tonkin Incident to escalate and profit from the Vietnam War. They made a deal with Iran to keep the hostages until Reagan was elected in exchange for money and weapons; not to forget the Iran-Contra dealings.

The PNAC neo-cons wrote of their desire for a "catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor", in order to justify their lust for military power. Some higher-up stopped the FBI from investigating Zacarias Moussaoui until after 9/11/01. They ignored explicit warnings from the international community about hijacked planes to be flown into buildings. Several of the Hijackers were trained in the US. Condoleezza Rice stated no one could have foreseen hijackers flying planes into buildings, yet they state the reason for the air defense stand down on 9/11/01, was "coincidental" war games including a drill of a plane crashing into a government building that same day. Our tax money, aide given to Pakistan's dictator; was paid to the hijackers by General Mahmood Ahmed. “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it," “Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play,” Joseph Goebbels. Not on Our Watch!
    Last edited by atliberty; 09-11-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: forgot ? on title

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

go back to canada..............

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I was a refugee claimant in Canada
    Candian chicks...holy lord...I <3 them. My next wife will be Canadian. Watch.

- thread moved to the lounge.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1959: Keep bowing to the great fuehr until they steal all you have and put you in the gas chamber as you obviously desire as the masochist you are. Your god is the same dead god of Sarah Palin who believes a war where the Bushwacker war profiteers are making billions upon our dead soldier's bodies and your stupitity. It is also your ficticious god's will to drill in the ANWR so we can get 1.5% of our oil from killing polar bears and Alaskan Natives. Forget about god all together your soul is already hateful and dead.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Doesn't this belong in the "Conspiracy Theories" forum?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atliberty View Post
    1959: Keep bowing to the great fuehr until they steal all you have and put you in the gas chamber as you obviously desire as the masochist you are. Your god is the same dead god of Sarah Palin who believes a war where the Bushwacker war profiteers are making billions upon our dead soldier's bodies and your stupitity. It is also your ficticious god's will to drill in the ANWR so we can get 1.5% of our oil from killing polar bears and Alaskan Natives. Forget about god all together your soul is already hateful and dead.
    what is a fuehr.....i don't have a god.....

can you tell me about the profits made during clinton's four wars...his nafta trade agreement.....

you should do something about all of this the end is near.....

polar bears are mean they eat baby harp seals and alaska natives....who last i checked wanted to drill as it means jobs and money.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No hjmick Sir:

What I have outlined in short is not a theory, it is based on fact. It is current news because Bush and Cheney who who were so obviously complacent to the point of accomplice to the 9/11 Reishtag are acting as if they are the heros this very day. Many who post here are eating bushwhacker disgusting lies as is if they were some sort of steak dinner and baked potatoes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No hjmick Sir:

What I have outlined in short is not a theory, it is based on fact. It is current news because Bush and Cheney who who were so obviously complacent to the point of accomplice to the 9/11 Reishtag are acting as if they are the heros this very day. Many who post here are eating bushwhacker disgusting lies as is if they were some sort of steak dinner and baked potatoes.
    nah....the truth is clinton appointed george tenant and richard clarke who orchestrated no less than a dozen attacks on us interests and assets during the blow job years.....then they misslead the bush administration for 8 months allowing 911 to occur ..... clinton was then paid millions through a dubi account and it was only after bush and cheney fired clarke and tenant did the attacks stop....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ya der DMP:

Canadain Chicks are nice and hot. I got to hose a few of them before the 51st state of the United Fascist Republic that once was Amerika (UFRA) sent me back to California, a state that paid thousands of dollars to get me back there only to give me time served for misdermeanor charges instead of the 10 year false felony the lying DA originally wanted. Canadians are great, too bad their government gets down on their knees and does the nasty for the US fascist government.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ya der DMP:

Canadain Chicks are nice and hot. I got to hose a few of them before the 51st state of the United Fascist Republic that once was Amerika (UFRA) sent me back to California, a state that paid thousands of dollars to get me back there only to give me time served for misdermeanor charges instead of the 10 year false felony the lying DA originally wanted. Canadians are great, too bad their government gets down on their knees and does the nasty for the US fascist government.
    like i said ......go back....

~Albert Camus

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Ya der DMP:

I suspect you are in need of SERIOUS immediate mental help.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Not On My Watch!
    Then too, knowing the government has an interagency data base containing my fingerprints, photos, work history, "criminal" history, and are willing to torture me for marijuana possession, how could foreigners be allowed to be free enough to succeed with such a murderous mission?
    Oooh, you were tortured? Please fill us in on the details of that. I always like to know the latest left wing-nut definition of torture.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Candian chicks...holy lord...I <3 them. My next wife will be Canadian. Watch.

- thread moved to the lounge.
    Why do you say stuff like that?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    Why do you say stuff like that?

...because the thread needed to be moved.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    like i said ......go back....
    No. I think he is onto something here...

I think this is its sister secret society...????

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo[/YOUTUBE]