Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Where Were You on Sept. 11, 2001?

Not On My Watch!

Where were you on 9/11/01? George Bush was reading The Pet Goat and continued even after he knew that two planes had hit the World Trade Center. I was a refugee claimant in Canada because police in California beat me bloody the previous year. Even before 9/11, the constitution was nearly void with no legitimate opportunity for redress or petitioning of the government. Unlike many persons belonging to the owner, investor, ruling class; whose only moral tenant is maximum return on their dollar, I still love my country. My first reaction to the attack was to try and donate blood to the Canadian Red Cross to help those injured in New York and Washington D.C. My next reaction was wondering why those buildings came down as if by explosive demolition? Then too, knowing the government has an interagency data base containing my fingerprints, photos, work history, "criminal" history, and are willing to torture me for marijuana possession, how could foreigners be allowed to be free enough to succeed with such a murderous mission? Since then I have gathered enough information to lead me to believe that Bush and Cheney not only knew about 9/11 ahead of time but also gave their approval to the false flag 9/11 operation.

Why did they do it? Over a trillion dollars transferred to their causes of war profiteering, a neo-fascist US police state, creating a world owned and dominated by a small group of unscrupulous individuals who consider themselves of a privileged class above the rest of humanity. How did they know they could get away with it? We are dealing with some of the same clan who killed JFK and got away with it. Yes, it is all but certain that CIA (Poppy) Bush was involved in that assassination. They used the farce Gulf of Tonkin Incident to escalate and profit from the Vietnam War. They made a deal with Iran to keep the hostages until Reagan was elected in exchange for money and weapons; not to forget the Iran-Contra dealings.

The PNAC neo-cons wrote of their desire for a "catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor", in order to justify their lust for military power. Some higher-up stopped the FBI from investigating Zacarias Moussaoui until after 9/11/01. They ignored explicit warnings from the international community about hijacked planes to be flown into buildings. Several of the Hijackers were trained in the US. Condoleezza Rice stated no one could have foreseen hijackers flying planes into buildings, yet they state the reason for the air defense stand down on 9/11/01, was "coincidental" war games including a drill of a plane crashing into a government building that same day. Our tax money, aide given to Pakistan's dictator; was paid to the hijackers by General Mahmood Ahmed. “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it," “Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play,” Joseph Goebbels. Not on Our Watch!
    Last edited by atliberty; 09-11-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: forgot ? on title