I haven't asked for donations in quite some time and I was hoping I wouldn't have to again. Some personal things have been more pressing and I haven't had the time to spend on-line making money as I have in the past year. Hosting fees are due very shortly, and the domain name itself is up for renewal. I generally renew my domains for 1-2 years but would like to renew this one for 5-10 years. I believe the renewal fees are about $9 per year, but may be cheaper with longer terms than 1-2 years. Hosting fees are $30 per month, and having a few months spoken for would lay things at ease.

Donations are certainly not mandatory here but certainly appreciated. I can't promise too much to those that donate other than my promise to continue making this a fun place to hang out, and my assurance that the community will always remain open to everyone and ran in a manner that best serves the community as a whole.

If you enjoy posting here, and would like to assist with the various fees, you can click on the yellow Paypal button at the top of every page.

Thank You