Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I saw Cindy McCain on TV in jeans and a baseball cap. I don't know how old she is, but she has the body of a 20 year old!
    No doubt.. i'd so hit that!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps the website that provided it is out of date, Kat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Uh the date is 9/18, in about 45 minutes it will be outdated by 1 day.
    I have found no other that agrees with it in any fashion!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    watching this on fox right now......all i can say is megyn kelly is HOT!
    She is my favorite person on Fox....... ridiculously bright, very quick, knows her shit and stunning........ amazing how much more intelligent and better looking conservative women are.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Typical

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    She is my favorite person on Fox....... ridiculously bright, very quick, knows her shit and stunning........ amazing how much more intelligent and better looking conservative women are.
    The stanky stank is all you holier than thou types are interested in, aren't you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    watching this on fox right now......all i can say is megyn kelly is HOT!
    Amen bro!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's easy to figure that out for you, ChickensPit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April15 View Post
    Desperate?! Who you shitten? That broad is so far over her head it is amazing. I have seen more of the world than she has. I have grandchildren with better qualifications except age.
    Then why on earth aren't you running? Were you just a tad too loony for Obama to sell to the Demowhacks? I hear your Grandchildren have better qualifications, but what are yours?

Easier to sit back and ankle-bite, eh?

Be ready for the question about your offspring having sex. Apparently that's a BIG no-no.

It's obvious to any thinking person that one of you moonbats are behind it. I'll toast my TV when I see the little idiot led into jail, and I hope he gets a "stiff" sentence, if you catch my drift. Since you're a liberal in San Francisco, perhaps you can give the young man tips on receiving. I'm sure when he waddles out of prison in 5 years that he'll still have you cheering him on.

As Sitarro mentioned, I think your lack of outrage over this invasion of privacy speaks volumes - you Liberals squawk like hell over suspected terrorist investigations but think Palin's account being hacked is perfectly fine.

Not one of you Liberal pukes have said it was wrong or even somewhat bad.

You're ALL squirming with anticipation that there was something bad in that account to give you something legitimate to badmouth Palin because all you've had is bullshit rumor after bullshit rumor.

You liberals make me sick. Hypocrits.

The funny part is that even though you're squirming to see the dirt, you won't get it.

Sarah is the real deal, and that's why every one of you Libs are terrified and resort to felony crimes to try to get some dirt. You won't get it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I heard rumors of one email...

from messiahO@hotmail.com to myfavbomber@yahoo.com
    Remember, if they ask you about annenberg, I'm just some guy in the neighborhood

oops, wrong hack job.....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Funny, now libs consider it out of bounds for a Republican official to have private correspondences like the rest of us.

Libs teach us new things everyday

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lets not forget about Fox News's Julie Banderas

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Here the real "scandal" of the hackers of Gov Palin's email found

Hacked Emails Reveal Sarah Palin's Poor Emoticon Etiquette

When Sarah Palin was given a court order to turn her private emails over to the Obama campaign, she flatly refused. Now, a resourceful group of patriots have liberated those emails from her illegal and immoral inbox, revealing a dark truth about the Alaskan pigslut that may put the final nail in her political coffin:

Sarah Palin doesn't know how to use emoticons.

I'll spare you all the gorey details about the actual content of the emails. It's of little consequence when you look at the big picture and realize with shock and horror that the Governor of Alaska and possible Vice PeeResident wouldn't know a smiley from a lipstick-smeared pig.

First of all, she constantly puts a dashed line indicating a nose in her smiley, which hardly anyone in Washington does anymore:

Killed and gutted a baby moose with my teeth today! :-)

Palin may think it makes her look like an outsider, but it's really just annoying.

In some emails, the emoticon is backwards, or has too many spaces between the eyes and the mouth:

My daughter's child was conceived with a Kenyan Witch doctor on the altar of Satan! ( - :

If that's the way Palin draws her smilies, imagine how much more she'll screw up our economy.

In other instances, her sentences are alarmingly missing an emoticon altogether, leaving the reader at a total loss as to whether she was being sincere or sarcastic:

I hope this Down's Syndrome Kid I'm cursing with the gift of life doesn't turn out to be queer.

Such a lack of transparency in government is par for the Repug course, but Palin goes too far.

We already know that McCain can't use a keyboard. Now he wants to put a woman who doesn't have any clue about proper emoticon usage just a heartbeat away from the Presidency? Thankfully, Americans have been awakened to Palin's gross incompetence now, before she managed to steal her way into office.

Don't get me wrong - I by no means condone what those hackers did. But I find it ironic that the same neocons who turned a blind eye as Bush listened in on Al Qaeda's phone calls, are now crying "invasion of pricacy" when it has happened to someone that progressives don't like.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebu...-reveal-s.html

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Here the real "scandal" of the hackers of Gov Palin's email found

Hacked Emails Reveal Sarah Palin's Poor Emoticon Etiquette

When Sarah Palin was given a court order to turn her private emails over to the Obama campaign, she flatly refused. Now, a resourceful group of patriots have liberated those emails from her illegal and immoral inbox, revealing a dark truth about the Alaskan pigslut that may put the final nail in her political coffin:

Sarah Palin doesn't know how to use emoticons.

I'll spare you all the gorey details about the actual content of the emails. It's of little consequence when you look at the big picture and realize with shock and horror that the Governor of Alaska and possible Vice PeeResident wouldn't know a smiley from a lipstick-smeared pig.

First of all, she constantly puts a dashed line indicating a nose in her smiley, which hardly anyone in Washington does anymore:

Killed and gutted a baby moose with my teeth today! :-)

Palin may think it makes her look like an outsider, but it's really just annoying.

In some emails, the emoticon is backwards, or has too many spaces between the eyes and the mouth:

My daughter's child was conceived with a Kenyan Witch doctor on the altar of Satan! ( - :

If that's the way Palin draws her smilies, imagine how much more she'll screw up our economy.

In other instances, her sentences are alarmingly missing an emoticon altogether, leaving the reader at a total loss as to whether she was being sincere or sarcastic:

I hope this Down's Syndrome Kid I'm cursing with the gift of life doesn't turn out to be queer.

Such a lack of transparency in government is par for the Repug course, but Palin goes too far.

We already know that McCain can't use a keyboard. Now he wants to put a woman who doesn't have any clue about proper emoticon usage just a heartbeat away from the Presidency? Thankfully, Americans have been awakened to Palin's gross incompetence now, before she managed to steal her way into office.

Don't get me wrong - I by no means condone what those hackers did. But I find it ironic that the same neocons who turned a blind eye as Bush listened in on Al Qaeda's phone calls, are now crying "invasion of pricacy" when it has happened to someone that progressives don't like.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebu...-reveal-s.html
    Interesting implication, progressives like al qaeda.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Interesting implication, progressives like al qaeda.
    It is an interesting point Kathy

Where is the outrage over Gov Palin's privacy being violated form those who opposed the wire tap law, the installation of cameras on the street corner, the searching of backpacks being brought on subways, or the increased security at airports?

Ronald Reagan