Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Ahmadinejad: we've had it

the incest bred mongoloid from Iran claims:

"American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road," and urged the next presidential administration to "limit their interference to their own borders."
    he's BS'n of course. he knows he's sittin' atop a US and Israeli nuke. sides he's not in charge anyway.

story

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This makes me want to interfere with their politics, just because I dont particularly like anyone telling me what I can or cant do.

Then again thats why i dont really like big government.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Gonna have to go find his whole speech so I can see what all he had to say. FOX covered part of it but it was hard to understand the interpreter, they had the voices running together.

Being a puppet for the mullahs he will only say what they tell him too. But I would like to see what kind of threats he made.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ahmadinejad:
    Quote:
    "American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road," and urged the next presidential administration to "limit their interference to their own borders."
    ----------------------

Hes obviously convinced himself that BHO will win the election....
    In that case, he just might be right......
    "Ignorance is not bliss...ignorance is dangerous" - Silver

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Ahmadinejad:
    Quote:
    ----------------------

Hes obviously convinced himself that BHO will win the election....
    In that case, he just might be right......
    even if Obama wins he wont be right because we arent an Empire.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    even if Obama wins he wont be right because we arent an Empire.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................I think the general consensus is that we are. Not the colonialist type, though, like Rome or Britain, which sent out excess population to settle in other countries that the mother country controlled with troops and government.

We're an Empire in that we control a lot of the world through forward power projection. Mostly through having bases in other countries for forward supply for our military, notably the Navy and Air Force; that's why we are trying so hard NOT to withdraw from Iraq, we want bases there, and that was a major goal from the beginning.

Ahmadinejad is particularly interested in all that because of course the bases we want in Iraq are specifically FOR facing off against Iran.

I thought it was a great idea in 2003; but then, I thought then that we were actually going to win. I'm in favor of American Empire of this sort because the alternative is repeated world wars. Our form of empire stopped world wars after 1945. However, it does mean that we have to actually occasionally win somewhere, as opposed to constantly losing. If this goes on, we soon won't be an empire anymore.

Then everyone can stop worrying about American Empire and start worrying about Iran or Russia or China or North Korea starting a nuclear war.