Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Race Card Played On Gov Palin

Another liberal wacko played the race card once again, this time on Gov Palin.

Alcee Hastings, an impeached Fedral Judge, showed how desperate they are to win this election

Florida Congressman: Palin 'Don't Care Too Much What They Do With Jews and Blacks'

September 24, 2008 6:21 PM

ABC News' Teddy Davis Reports: Florida Democratic Congressman Alcee Hastings pointed to Sarah Palin on Wednesday to rally Jews to Obama.

"If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," said Hastings. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."

Hastings, who is a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, made his comments in Washington, D.C., while participating in a panel discussion sponsored by the National Jewish Democratic Council.

Asked what the congressman meant, Hastings spokesman David Goldenberg told ABC News that he was trying to argue that Palin is an "extremely conservative woman who is out of touch with mainstream America."

After saying that Palin "don't care too much" about Jews and blacks, Hastings argued that African Americans and Jews should come together behind Obama because there are many issues on which they agree.

"Just like Jews, blacks care about affordable health care, energy independence, and the separation of church and state," said Hastings. "And just like blacks, Jews care about equal pay for equal work, investment in alternative energy, and a woman's right to choose."

Asked about the Hastings criticism, Palin spokeswoman Maria Comella said, "We’re taking a pass."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...a-congres.html

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why are all wackos liberal, you're a wacko and you're not a liberal. LOL

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," said Hastings. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through.
    Oh my Lord, how do you correlate hunting moose with not caring about other human beings.

Midcan... I don't know a lot about Alcee Hastings, but if this is his thinking then I would have to say the man is wacko and I don't hunt nor have I ever.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.
    All wackos might not be liberal but surely all liberals are wacko.

A vote for Racist Obama / Liar Biden is a vote for dolts like the one I quoted.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So are they somehow calling Jews and Blacks mooses or something? The claim just doesnt make any sense. Are they comparing Jews and blacks to big dumb animals? i cant possibly see the correlation there.

If anyone is making a racist statement there its the person making the ridiculous claim.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    So are they somehow calling Jews and Blacks mooses or something? The claim just doesnt make any sense. Are they comparing Jews and blacks to big dumb animals? i cant possibly see the correlation there.

If anyone is making a racist statement there its the person making the ridiculous claim.
    Maybe moose are Black Jews? Like Sammy Davis. Yeah... That's the ticket!
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

prove your bolded statement...oh wait, you can't liar
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Rep. Alcee Hastings was born Sept. 5, 1936: he's 72, exactly John McCain's age.

I think they are both showing their age; a lot of confusion, wild talk, strange behavior.

I think we need a new Republican candidate, one who isn't so old.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    Rep. Alcee Hastings was born Sept. 5, 1936: he's 72, exactly John McCain's age.

I think they are both showing their age; a lot of confusion, wild talk, strange behavior.

I think we need a new Republican candidate, one who isn't so old.
    Palin '08!

Works for me but knowing your take on the Alaska Governor, I somehow doubt she is the one you were thinking of.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Boy, I bet ol' Mitt Romney is warming up right now, throwing footballs into the net.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Alcee Hastings, an impeached Fedral Judge, showed how desperate they are to win this election
    "If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," said Hastings. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...a-congres.html
    If only she cared about people as libs like Obama do, who show their concern for humanity by supporting using scissors to suck the brains out of a baby about to be born.
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 09-25-2008 at 04:09 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey