Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    sure, as soon as you admit you lied and misrepresent my words about hating obama

you were GLAD for the misery of the republicans, period
    I am glad that the republicans are squirming now. I am NOT glad that the American people are enduring any economic misery.

I happen to believe that you DO hate Obama. Your hatred of him seems irrational, palpable and consistent to me. That is my opinion.

now quit playing gotcha games, little boy, and let's debate issues.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I am glad that the republicans are squirming now. I am NOT glad that the American people are enduring any economic misery.

I happen to believe that you DO hate Obama. Your hatred of him seems irrational, palpable and consistent to me. That is my opinion.

now quit playing gotcha games, little boy, and let's debate issues.

so republicans are not american people

and your jumping for joy is completely consistent with your posts, behavior etc...and your words that said you are glad this will cause misery to republicans...last i checked they are americans....once again you show party over country

it is disingenuous to call your opinion truth and mine a lie...no surprise from you though
    Last edited by Yurt; 10-01-2008 at 10:02 AM.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so republicans are not american people

and your jumping for joy is completely consistent with your posts, behavior etc...and your words that said you are glad this will cause misery to republicans...last i checked they are americans....once again you show party over country

it is disingenuous to call your opinion truth and mine a lie...no surprise from you though
    I am glad that republicans are squirming because of their political predicament. As I have said now, repeatedly, I am NOT glad - certainly not jumping for joy - at the economic misery of ANY American. I never claimed that my opinion was TRUTH, only that it was NOT a lie... it is, after all, only my honestly held opinion. YOU can claim that my opinion is inaccurate. I can claim that your continued slandering of my patriotism is inaccurate...and, given how many times I have asked you quite nicely not to question my integrity and patriotism simply because you disagree with my ideas or my philosophy, I know that you continue to do so simply to irk me... which is despicable....but I continue to forgive you for that, because I realize you are young and brash and full of yourself and I hope and pray, for your sake, that you mature and gain wisdom with the passing years... I know that my son, who is a contemporary of yours, was brash and obnoxious like you are, but he seemed to have gotten past it already so hopefully, you won't be too far behind him in that developmental process.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so now republican aren't americans because you don't nor glad that americans should suffer and you said....you are glad the misery this will cause republicans...

so I personally will not suffer because of this mess... my parishioners will. that's the bad news. the republicans will. that's the good news.
    enough, your words show the truth
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so now republican aren't americans because you don't nor glad that americans should suffer and you said....you are glad the misery this will cause republicans...

enough, your words show the truth
    I explained what my words meant. I expalined that I think it is good news that the republican party, as a political organization is suffering because of this... and I have repeatedly stated that I do NOT take pleasure in the economic suffering of any American. You chose to read it another way and refuse to accept the interpretation of the author. typical whiny lawyer stuff. grow up...soon... please!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Here is a video showing how well Obama helped poor people own homes - with his buddy Tony Rezko

[IMG]<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rDHsHM0laT8&border=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x9999 99&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rDHsHM0laT8&border=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x9999 99&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>[/IMG]

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan