Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well if you're going to post in the thread try to make some logical debate instead of sounding like a 4 year old downs syndrome girl from 9th century China.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Powerman View Post
    In other words, like most heterosexuals you have a natural aversion to acts of gay sex. Repugnance isn't and never was a logical justification for saying that something is immoral.
    I think my prior post speaks to logic. We were created the way we are for reasons.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I think my prior post speaks to logic. We were created the way we are for reasons.
    What if homosexuals were created the way they are for reasons too?

I've yet to see any logical reasoning that leads me to believe that homosexuality is a choice. I think they're just wired that way. Homosexuality is found in hundreds of others species in nature. It's not as abnormal as people think.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Would you politely exit this debate. I can handle this myself without you making my side look stupid.

Thanks
    LN, don't you know that this poster doesn't need the opinion of a lesbian to screw his theories to hell and back? LOL!
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What if homosexuals were created the way they are for reasons too?

I've yet to see any logical reasoning that leads me to believe that homosexuality is a choice. I think they're just wired that way. Homosexuality is found in hundreds of others species in nature. It's not as abnormal as people think.
    Well, I can't really say you're wrong because I'm certainly no expert, and don't want to be on this subject. And although I despise their actions, I am only against seeing it with my own eyes, or giving in to gay marriages, but have no issue with civil unions.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well if you're going to post in the thread try to make some logical debate instead of sounding like a 4 year old downs syndrome girl from 9th century China.
    No I'm going to post my opinion and that is my opinion. Not making "your" side look bad, I only represent myself not a side.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    LN, don't you know that this poster doesn't need the opinion of a lesbian to screw his theories to hell and back? LOL!
    LMAO, Cocky.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, I can't really say you're wrong because I'm certainly no expert, and don't want to be on this subject. And although I despise their actions, I am only against seeing it with my own eyes, or giving in to gay marriages, but have no issue with civil unions.
    Translation: "I'm not even remotely interested in the truth and have already made up my mind based on my natural aversion to gay sex"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I disagree.

There is a choice, on which way to go through life, that our education and parenting assist with - but I don't think it's like we're all bisexual and flip a coin for our decision. It's not as much that we choose to be heterosexual but rather we choose NOT to go the homosexual route.
    Ask anyone who is 100% heterosexual if they could, on a whim, choose to engage in homosexual sex and I'll wager that you'll get an almost unanimous "NO!". The revulsion that you and I and most heterosexuals feel towards the thought is, not only natural I believe, but also very strong evidence that homosexuality is NOT a choice. Homosexuals aren't merely heterosexuals who choose to have same gender sex, in most cases and IMO. There has to be something physically different about them since they appear to lack this natural revulsion towards homosexuality.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Translation: "I'm not even remotely interested in the truth and have already made up my mind based on my natural aversion to gay sex"
    Why does whether or not it was a choice matter? If I found out it was genetic right now, I would still find it disgusting. Lots of people are born with disease, that doesn't mean we shouldn't help them. What's so wrong with me finding it disgusting, and not agreeing with the actions? Do you really think I should just say "Ok, they can't help it, it's not so bad after all"?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Ask anyone who is 100% heterosexual if they could, on a whim, choose to engage in homosexual sex and I'll wager that you'll get an almost unanimous "NO!". The revulsion that you and I and most heterosexuals feel towards the thought is, not only natural I believe, but also very strong evidence that homosexuality is NOT a choice. Homosexuals aren't merely heterosexuals who choose to have same gender sex, in most cases and IMO. There has to be something physically different about them since they appear to lack this natural revulsion towards homosexuality.
    Agree with this

I'm not saying I agree with this. I'm commanding you all to agree with this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Yes, and in my opinion, that physical difference is some sort of mental defect. While I won't go out and protest, or do anything to stop them, I certainly am not going to praise homosexuality.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why does whether or not it was a choice matter? If I found out it was genetic right now, I would still find it disgusting. Lots of people are born with disease, that doesn't mean we shouldn't help them. What's so wrong with me finding it disgusting, and not agreeing with the actions? Do you really think I should just say "Ok, they can't help it, it's not so bad after all"?
    Nothing is wrong with you finding it disgusting. Where you are wrong is thinking that it's immoral just because it's disgusting. Child birth is disgusting to me. Does that make it immoral? Of course not. If you witnessed most surgical procedures, you'd think they were disgusting as well. Does that make them immoral?

And why does it matter if it's a choice? Ever heard of free will? If it's not a choice then it's not a sin.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Agree with this

I'm not saying I agree with this. I'm commanding you all to agree with this.
    Get a clue. Science has not provided ANY conclusive evidence supporting the notion that homosexuality is a genetic or biologically based phenomenom. If you have evidence to the contrary, post it.

Give me a reason to agree with this. And be sure to make it a solid logical argument including whatever conclusive scientific evidence you have to support your position. Whatever that position is....
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Nothing is wrong with you finding it disgusting. Where you are wrong is thinking that it's immoral just because it's disgusting. Child birth is disgusting to me. Does that make it immoral? Of course not. If you witnessed most surgical procedures, you'd think they were disgusting as well. Does that make them immoral?

And why does it matter if it's a choice? Ever heard of free will? If it's not a choice then it's not a sin.
    Child birth is of the norm, homosexuality is abnormal.

I'm not one who detests it because it's a sin as per the bible, I simply detest it because I think it's disgusting and abnormal. No different than me finding those who engage in 'scat' activities to be abnormal. They are free to make these decisions, as I am free to find it disgusting.