Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Struggling to survive

Because of George Bush, my parents are struggling to survive. My dad lost his weekly bonus at work and sometimes he's only able to work four days a week because of this recession.

I give my parents some money once a month but they're still struggling. My mom is having to use the little spending money she has to pay bills. They're barely able to make it.

If things get worse, my dad may be out of a job altogether and he may go under. Bush may have high hopes of getting us out of this recession but I have serious doubts.

Bush got us into this recession and many people like my dad are suffering. I doubt that John McCain can end this recession either.

Bush's dad also got us in a recession and it took a democrat to get us out of it. Republican Presidents tend to get us into recessions. Democrat Presidents don't.

President Hoover was a republican and he was the President when the Great Depression began. At the moment George Bush is as popular as Hoover and that's not very popular.

I doubt that McCain can do a better job than Bush. On November the 4th Obama is going to be my choice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by randyjohnson View Post
    Because of George Bush, my parents are struggling to survive. My dad lost his weekly bonus at work and sometimes he's only able to work four days a week because of this recession.

I give my parents some money once a month but they're still struggling. My mom is having to use the little spending money she has to pay bills. They're barely able to make it.

If things get worse, my dad may be out of a job altogether and he may go under. Bush may have high hopes of getting us out of this recession but I have serious doubts.

Bush got us into this recession and many people like my dad are suffering. I doubt that John McCain can end this recession either.

Bush's dad also got us in a recession and it took a democrat to get us out of it. Republican Presidents tend to get us into recessions. Democrat Presidents don't.

President Hoover was a republican and he was the President when the Great Depression began. At the moment George Bush is as popular as Hoover and that's not very popular.

I doubt that McCain can do a better job than Bush. On November the 4th Obama is going to be my choice.
    We are not in a recession. I do not see how anyone can blame any President for their issues in life

Obama tax and spend policies, and wanting the government to take over large parts of the private sector will give us a repeat of the Carter years. That was a bad economy

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So on your first post you solidified the fact that you are a MORON. Very well done.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    So on your first post you solidified the fact that you are a MORON. Very well done.
    At least he avoided the Christmas rush

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And curiously the republican tools on this site repeat the same tiring wingnut mantras: Taxes, spending, liberals. To paraphrase Joe Biden, all the conservative tools need is a noun, a verb, and "taxes" and they have exhausted their thought power.

"This is the Bush-McCain economy. Senator McCain may have forgotten, but President Bush already tried his economic policies and the results are not good. We have just been through a business cycle in which the wage of the typical worker and the typical working family fell. This is the first time that has ever happened."

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/09/09-3
    http://www.conservativenannystate.org/
    http://www.cepr.net/index.php/op-eds...to-a-dead-end/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    And curiously the republican tools on this site repeat the same tiring wingnut mantras: Taxes, spending, liberals. To paraphrase Joe Biden, all the conservative tools need is a noun, a verb, and "taxes" and they have exhausted their thought power.

"This is the Bush-McCain economy. Senator McCain may have forgotten, but President Bush already tried his economic policies and the results are not good. We have just been through a business cycle in which the wage of the typical worker and the typical working family fell. This is the first time that has ever happened."

Fact - Obama wants over $2 trillion in new taxes

Fact - Obama has proposed over $1 trillion in new spending

Fact - Obama is the #1 rated liberal

Obama is a tax and spend liberal

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Want some cheese with that whine?

There is no recession. There are banks going belly up due to mismanagement. Has nothing to do with Bush.

Sometimes things happen and you have alter your lifestyle.

I think your another party hack here to spread your agenda.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe, and this may be a stretch, your parents should be held accountable for their own actions. Did they invest enough in the past? did they properly prepare for their future? Do they have a lifestyle that they can cut back on? How exactly is it the President's fault your dad lost his bonus? Did Bush call and tell his boss to stop giving it to him?

I am so tired of the "it is Bush's fault" mantra being spouted. I teach my 15 and 12 year old that they, and only they, are accountable for what happens. It isn't the teachers fault, the coaches fault, and it sure isn't the President's fault.

And this financial "crisis" we are going through is just as much the previous administration's responsibility, as well as congresses.
    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

a Bush/McCain economy?.....two factors involved.....high fuel costs (Democrats blocking domestic production) and the bank crisis (Democrats forcing banks into the subprime market)......oh yeah, it's a Bush/McCain economy all right....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

fair enough.....how is obama going to get us out of this "recession".....

and

how did bush cause your parents financial dilema.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    you should rep him.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, I have not gotten a raise in nearly two years when I used to get annual raises. Our wages are frozen for now and there is no telling how long that will last, but that is not President Bush's fault. The economy moves in cycles which is something every 15 year old should know and understand. There is nothing any President can do about it... period.

I don't know how old you are Randy, but I think you should give your accusations a rest until you can actually think about what you are saying rather than letting the Democrats think for you.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

who gets a weekly bonus.............

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because of George Bush, my parents are struggling to survive.

It's a wise choice. Like everything else he's touched, Bush has made a disaster of the American economy. The unemployment rate is significantly higher than when he was inaugurated and we've lost hundreds of thousands of jobs. Real income has fallen and we can't even borrow to help with the rough spots.
    Building a better America by hammering the Right.