Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    She gave detailed explaination of foreign policy and economic issues. If she is "memorizing talking points" then she is clearly the smartest candidate running since even Senator Obama cant remember what he is going to say without a teleprompter.

So thanks for admitting that she is better qualified than Obama.
    like obama's claim he was concieved at the selma march....or bidens claim fdr went on tv to explain the depression

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    biden lied 10 times....and played in the grey 6.......and recited the obama play book like a pro.....i especialy liked his fake crying moment....
    I noticed that too...
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    like obama's claim he was concieved at the selma march....or bidens claim fdr went on tv to explain the depression
    actually, one is a very big lie...how can you miss that one....the second is a fool lie... oopps....

but obama

get real

wait, maybe that is one of those mfm deceptive honest .... stuff
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you ought to see at the Huffopost...big headlines...Biden won...Bidens tears won it for him...and on and on...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    you ought to see at the Huffopost...big headlines...Biden won...Bidens tears won it for him...and on and on...
    actually, i started off the debate with the opinion that palin sucked, big time...started with that sketchy, uh, talk... and looked confused and out of place... i even told my wife that....but she told me to wait until the end.

so i did... i must arise to challenges...

and my canadian wife was right....

palin won, hands down
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I figures the left would support a guy that breaks under the pressure of a debate. He could be a heartbeat away from being the leader of the most powerful Country in the world! It's ALL about feelings for them, I guess.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Palin is just like a slacker student. She needs five pages on something and only has three. She's just dumping words and hoping some of them are on point.

It's over.

McCain's done.
    I will bet you a round of positive rep that the polls take a pro-McCain bounce from this debate.....and considering your rep power is in the tank, that's pretty good odds.....
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 10-03-2008 at 04:40 AM.
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I watched it last night after I went to bed. I have to admit that I fell asleep about 45 minutes into the debate and then was awakened at the closing comments. I felt that both candidates did well, but it seemed to me that Gov. Palin handled both Senator Biden and the moderator with ease. I did not like Gov. Palin's avoidance of answering the questions by focusing on different issues than the asked question.

Gov. Palin came off as an outsider more than capable of handling the big boys. Senator Biden showed me... "same 'ole shit, different packet" politics.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    Okay, I watched it last night after I went to bed. I have to admit that I fell asleep about 45 minutes into the debate and then was awakened at the closing comments. I felt that both candidates did well, but it seemed to me that Gov. Palin handled both Senator Biden and the moderator with ease. I did not like Gov. Palin's avoidance of answering the questions by focusing on different issues than the asked question.

Gov. Palin came off as an outsider more than capable of handling the big boys. Senator Biden showed me... "same 'ole shit, different packet" politics.

Immie
    Usually it takes time (and perhaps some polls) for someone to flip flop, Biden did it during the debate.

Early in the debate Biden said Iran did not have bomb making capabilities, later in the debate he said Iran DID have bomb making capabilities.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan