Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default McCain Didn’t Report Ties To Contra Group

Holy Moly, twice in one day Politico goes after JM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Politico

Kenneth P. Vogel
    1 hour, 15 minutes ago

As a freshman congressman in the early 1980s, John McCain did not disclose his connections to a controversial group that was implicated in a secretive plot to supply arms to Nicaraguan militia groups during the Iran-Contra affair.

McCain did not list his service on the board of the U.S. Council for World Freedom on mandatory congressional disclosure forms asking about positions he held outside government.

McCain’s aides said he wasn’t required to report the affiliation.

Democrats in the past several days have seized on McCain’s ties to the U.S. Council and its founder John Singlaub to push back against the McCain campaign’s increasing focus on ties of Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) to Bill Ayers, a founder of the 1960s radical group Weather Underground.

McCain joined the board of the U.S. Council soon after Singlaub founded it in McCain’s adopted hometown of Phoenix in November 1981 as the U.S. branch of the World Anti-Communist League. The league billed itself as a supporter of “pro-Democratic resistance movements fighting communist totalitarianism,” but it had also been branded by critics as a haven for extremists, racists and anti-Semites..................

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/14436

I wonder what John has done to piss off his until today best media supporters?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Right... and it's the McCain camp that's falling apart...
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The spread is closing... This is the best they can do?

Dang. I thought McCain killed his campaign by suspending it and then seeming very ineffective. I guess not.

This is probably the sorriest thing I have ever seen from a campaign.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DESPERATION!!!!

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is just emerging and much more serious than sitting on a school board with a thug from the 60's.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    This is just emerging and much more serious than sitting on a school board with a thug from the 60's.

you really ought to be worrying about your man-boy...the shit is hitting the fan from all sides, and he is getting spattered with shit...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Democrats in the past several days have seized on McCain’s ties to the U.S. Council and its founder John Singlaub to push back against the McCain campaign’s increasing focus on ties of Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) to Bill Ayers, a founder of the 1960s radical group Weather Underground.

why are they pushing back against a non-issue....or are they trying to say obama is as bad as mccain....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everyone learned a bit about pushing back within the advent of lies, innuendo, false testimony, etc. from the swiftboaters in 2004, dumbo.

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post

why are they pushing back against a non-issue....or are they trying to say obama is as bad as mccain....
    Too bad that you missed it. It was hilarious for a while. We soon discovered that it wasn't funny or funning at all. It was lying for an end result that was apparently successful. The repups are starting this shit all over again and this time it just ain't gonna work. Can you dig it?!?!?!?!???!?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everyone learned a bit about pushing back within the advent of lies, innuendo, false testimony, etc. from the swiftboaters in 2004, dumbo.
    Too bad that you missed it. It was hilarious for a while. We soon discovered that it wasn't funny or funning at all. It was lying for an end result that was apparently successful. The repups are starting this shit all over again and this time it just ain't gonna work. Can you dig it?!?!?!?!???!?!
    why push back against something that didn't happen.....

obama and co are acting guilty......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good one...I'll be curious about the answer...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We'll see about "guilty" when JM and his cowgirl sidekick start telling some truth. I think this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

why push back against something that didn't happen.....

obama and co are acting guilty......
    They, JM and the barracuda, were warned not to stoop to that level but they did it anyway. The only people they are exciting are ones that will be voting for them anyway and others that like to piss down their legs with a sick sort of glee but don't vote at all!!!!!!!!!!! None of this is hurting Obama/Biden but having a little fun with the imbeciles is at least worth the price of the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We'll see about "guilty" when JM and his cowgirl sidekick start telling some truth. I think this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
    They, JM and the barracuda, were warned not to stoop to that level but they did it anyway. The only people they are exciting are ones that will be voting for them anyway and others that like to piss down their legs with a sick sort of glee but don't vote at all!!!!!!!!!!! None of this is hurting Obama/Biden but having a little fun with the imbeciles is at least worth the price of the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is obama stooping to the same level......especially in response to something he claims never happened......

i thought dems were better....smarter.....faster.....jumped higher.....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What did I tell you about your lack of reading comprehension skills, m'59?

why is obama stooping to the same level......especially in response to something he claims never happened......

i thought dems were better....smarter.....faster.....jumped higher.....
    Do I really need to explain to you why Obama can jump higher, is smarter and run faster than JM? Is that where you're getting confused?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What did I tell you about your lack of reading comprehension skills, m'59?
    Do I really need to explain to you why Obama can jump higher, is smarter and run faster than JM? Is that where you're getting confused?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
    so why is he playing in the mud and responding to lies......why doesn't he simply stay on his message to take from the rich and give to the poor....and make the world love us again ..... you know like when the world loved us during the clinton and carter years.....

how about this one.....why do hamas, hezbolah and iran all favour obama....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

People will stop calling you a liar when you quit lying, cowgirl.

so why is he playing in the mud and responding to lies......why doesn't he simply stay on his message to take from the rich and give to the poor....and make the world love us again ..... you know like when the world loved us during the clinton and carter years.....

how about this one.....why do hamas, hezbolah and iran all favour obama....
    How about it?!?!?!?!?!?!???!??!?