QUEERLY BELOVED
    WorldNetDaily
    School takes 1st-graders to see lesbian teacher wed
    'This is an overt indoctrination of children who are too young'
    Posted: October 11, 2008
    7:30 pm Eastern

WorldNetDaily

Photo courtesy Liz Hafalia, San Francisco Chronicle

A public school in San Francisco bused 18 first-graders to City Hall yesterday, so the youngsters could scatter rose petals in celebration of their lesbian teacher's wedding.

The students, from Creative Arts Charter School, waited on the steps for their teacher with bags of pink rose petals, bottles of bubbles and, at least for some, with political buttons asking Californians to vote down Proposition 8, a ballot measure that seeks to define marriage in the state as a union between one man and one woman.

"She's a really nice teacher. She's the best," 6-year-old Chava Novogrodsky-Godt told the San Francisco Chronicle, wearing a "No on 8" button on her shirt. "I want her to have a good wedding."

As WND reported, supporters of California's Proposition 8 have claimed that combining legalized same-sex marriage with the state's mandate that schools "teach respect for marriage and committed relationships" would result in kindergartners being taught the virtues of homosexual marriage. Opponents have called such arguments fabrications and scare tactics.

Yesterday's field trip wasn't quite kindergartners, but it was close.

"It shows that not only can it happen, but it has already happened," said Chip White, press secretary for the Yes on 8 campaign.

"It's just utterly unreasonable that a public school field trip would be to a same-sex wedding," White told the Chronicle. "This is overt indoctrination of children who are too young to have an understanding of its purpose."

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=77734

Indoctrination and recruitment are their only means of propagating their species.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wish they would take my son to something similar. I would have had him spread dog shit at their feet instead.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I wish they would take my son to something similar. I would have had him spread dog shit at their feet instead.

Schools are going way over the line these days.Teach the three r's and leave teaching morals to the parents. The schools have no right..literally.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    QUEERLY BELOVED
    WorldNetDaily
    School takes 1st-graders to see lesbian teacher wed
    'This is an overt indoctrination of children who are too young'
    Posted: October 11, 2008
    7:30 pm Eastern

WorldNetDaily

Photo courtesy Liz Hafalia, San Francisco Chronicle

A public school in San Francisco bused 18 first-graders to City Hall yesterday, so the youngsters could scatter rose petals in celebration of their lesbian teacher's wedding.

The students, from Creative Arts Charter School, waited on the steps for their teacher with bags of pink rose petals, bottles of bubbles and, at least for some, with political buttons asking Californians to vote down Proposition 8, a ballot measure that seeks to define marriage in the state as a union between one man and one woman.

"She's a really nice teacher. She's the best," 6-year-old Chava Novogrodsky-Godt told the San Francisco Chronicle, wearing a "No on 8" button on her shirt. "I want her to have a good wedding."

As WND reported, supporters of California's Proposition 8 have claimed that combining legalized same-sex marriage with the state's mandate that schools "teach respect for marriage and committed relationships" would result in kindergartners being taught the virtues of homosexual marriage. Opponents have called such arguments fabrications and scare tactics.

Yesterday's field trip wasn't quite kindergartners, but it was close.

"It shows that not only can it happen, but it has already happened," said Chip White, press secretary for the Yes on 8 campaign.

"It's just utterly unreasonable that a public school field trip would be to a same-sex wedding," White told the Chronicle. "This is overt indoctrination of children who are too young to have an understanding of its purpose."

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=77734

Indoctrination and recruitment are their only means of propagating their species.
    OH THE HORROR! Every little boy who witnessed it is in DANGER of becoming a lesbian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    OH THE HORROR! Every little boy who witnessed it is in DANGER of becoming a lesbian.
    So,since you seem to be o.k. with the school doing whatever they want withour kids,,I'm curious. Would you be o.k. if the teacher were a conservative and bussed the kids to a pro life rally?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Maybe in danger of asking their friends and parents why two people of the same sex are getting married. Not really a subject for children that age, nor should it be the responsibility of a school to teach it to children.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

No, that is not the danger, needless to say. The problem would be in it being school sanctioned. As far as that goes, when our 5th grade teacher got married this August, she didn't make an announcement, nor did the school. Seems some of the parents wanted to 'support her' and found out where and when. They brought their children to the church. Obviously they weren't 'invited' but came for the ceremony. The bride asked if they would like to come to the reception, she was touched that 4 students showed up, the parents were like, "No. We didn't come for that reason, just wanted you to know our kids like and respect you. They are happy for you."

If that was the case here, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Do you think that a field trip for a wedding, regardless of the type, is school appropriate?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    So,since you seem to be o.k. with the school doing whatever they want withour kids,,I'm curious. Would you be o.k. if the teacher were a conservative and bussed the kids to a pro life rally?
    A pro-life rally? What possible connection is there between a wedding and a pro-life rally? You might as well have asked if I'd be okay with a Jewish teacher bussing the class down to the synagogue to have them all circumsized.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Maybe in danger of asking their friends and parents why two people of the same sex are getting married. Not really a subject for children that age, nor should it be the responsibility of a school to teach it to children.
    I don't see the big deal. Any different than the teacher bringing her spouse to a birthday party or Christmas party where the kids attend?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    No, that is not the danger, needless to say. The problem would be in it being school sanctioned. As far as that goes, when our 5th grade teacher got married this August, she didn't make an announcement, nor did the school. Seems some of the parents wanted to 'support her' and found out where and when. They brought their children to the church. Obviously they weren't 'invited' but came for the ceremony. The bride asked if they would like to come to the reception, she was touched that 4 students showed up, the parents were like, "No. We didn't come for that reason, just wanted you to know our kids like and respect you. They are happy for you."

If that was the case here, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Do you think that a field trip for a wedding, regardless of the type, is school appropriate?
    I would think personal involvement beyond the classroom would be something a teacher would advocate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I would think personal involvement beyond the classroom would be something a teacher would advocate.
    Not for curriculum reasons. So for what? Should my students know that I'm dating several people right now? While they do know I have 3 children. Should the know why I chose to divorce?

Seriously, some things are not of pertinence to education.

I want my students to know that:
    1. I care about them, both as students and as people.
    2. I want them to care about me, it's a matter of mutual respect.
    3. I want them to succeed.
    4. I do everything I can to help them succeed and grow, as students and as humans.

That's about it. They don't need to know my sex life, my personal life. They need to know I'm there for them. I can't stop abusive parents, I can and do report them.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A pro-life rally? What possible connection is there between a wedding and a pro-life rally? You might as well have asked if I'd be okay with a Jewish teacher bussing the class down to the synagogue to have them all circumsized.
    Because homosexuality is a morality issue for a lot of people,as is abortion. The school has no business taking children to any wedding. It's school,not social time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    Because homosexuality is a morality issue for a lot of people,as is abortion.
    The people who COUNT in this case...aka, the kids parents, apparently had no problem with it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

seems fair enough, obviously the kids perents would have t have been asked, if their perants were fine with it hen what's the problem?
    Last edited by Noir; 10-12-2008 at 01:06 PM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't see the big deal. Any different than the teacher bringing her spouse to a birthday party or Christmas party where the kids attend?
    Thats because you're probably a cock sucker yourself----
    "Ignorance is not bliss...ignorance is dangerous" - Silver