Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    do ever stop lying about what i say? if you are not lying, you had seriously better bone up on your reading comprehension skills...i never said "clear"

got it
    I paraphrased. I didn't put "clear" in quotes, counselor...you said "i think it is compelling in that both pictures seem at the same time of day and same era of camera quality and both looked scanned, having similar resolution...and that both appear to have a similar angle." That is pretty "clear" to me that you found it "compelling" evidence. Can you answer my previous question or not?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oh, so you admit you photoshopped them this morning....

see, sucks don't it preacher
    no..I picked them up from a photo shop this morning. Elm City Photo in Waterville, Maine....where they were scanned from my snapshots.

moron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I paraphrased. I didn't put "clear" in quotes, counselor...you said "i think it is compelling in that both pictures seem at the same time of day and same era of camera quality and both looked scanned, having similar resolution...and that both appear to have a similar angle." That is pretty "clear" to me that you found it "compelling" evidence. Can you answer my previous question or not?
    you are such a moron that you think "seems" and "appear" means "clearly"

and it was not paraphrasing at all, it is a complete bastardizing of what i said, now bone up on your reading comprehension skills or do not speak to me anymore
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no..I picked them up from a photo shop this morning. Elm City Photo in Waterville, Maine....where they were scanned from my snapshots.

moron

you're such a nincompoop, you didn't even realize i was making fun of you...

hence...

see, sucks don't it

you know, to have people completely take your words out of context on purpose
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and it was not paraphrasing at all, it is a complete bastardizing of what i said, now bone up on your reading comprehension skills or do not speak to me anymore
    ask him which pyrmid istaller...the one he claims to be standing on or the one he claims to have taken a picture of.......then askhim to explain the perspective......virgil is a liar.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    ask him which pyrmid istaller...the one he claims to be standing on or the one he claims to have taken a picture of.......then askhim to explain the perspective......virgil is a liar.....
    actually. I am not. I actually climbed Cheops and had my buddy George Casey take my picture holding the american flag with kefron in the background...and then I took a picture of kefron all by myself. I really did. and those two pictures are on this thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey...I merely posted the photo that I got in digital format this morning in order to possibly clear up any doubt that you had... but it seems "clear" to me that you had no intention of being rational about it at all. But hey, that's OK. I climbed cheops, and you didn't....and you never will, counselor!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey...I merely posted the photo that I got in digital format this morning in order to possibly clear up any doubt that you had... but it seems "clear" to me that you had no intention of being rational about it at all. But hey, that's OK. I climbed cheops, and you didn't....and you never will, counselor!
    liar....i was rational until you completely twisted my words into something i never said....that NOT paraphrasing

then again, there is not point being rational with you...

where are the other pics...you mentioned you were getting more...you only took ONE picture? surely you took other view shots...post up

and like you said...anyone can say anything on the net...
    Last edited by Yurt; 10-14-2008 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if it was sunrise...why is the sun coming up on the left side of the picture and why shadows on the right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if it was sunrise...why is the sun coming up on the left side of the picture and why shadows on the right?
    how about: because Cheops is to the northeast of Kefron and the sun rises in the east?
    Last edited by retiredman; 10-15-2008 at 06:53 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

liar....i was rational until you completely twisted my words into something i never said....that NOT paraphrasing

then again, there is not point being rational with you...

where are the other pics...you mentioned you were getting more...you only took ONE picture? surely you took other view shots...post up

and like you said...anyone can say anything on the net...
    the "other" pics I had digitally scanned were seventeen other photos that represented the best photos artistically or ones that had great meaning to me from my days in the Navy. Only one of those was from the day at Giza... that was the photo of Kefron. In the photo forum is another one from the recently scanned group... a shot of a knox class frigate at sunset in the south china sea, You are welcome to admire that at well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how about: because Cheops is to the northeast of Kefron and the sun rises in the east?
    i read a map upside down...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the "other" pics I had digitally scanned were seventeen other photos that represented the best photos artistically or ones that had great meaning to me from my days in the Navy. Only one of those was from the day at Giza... that was the photo of Kefron. In the photo forum is another one from the recently scanned group... a shot of a knox class frigate at sunset in the south china sea, You are welcome to admire that at well.
    so you only took one photo from the top?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

i read a map upside down...

Lol, well atleast we are sure you are a man
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so you only took one photo from the top?
    no...I am sure I took lots, but I didn't save them all. When I came back from one of my deployments overseas, I was visiting with a professional photographer friend of my Dad's and wanted to show him all my snapshots. He said.... no... show me your best ten... and he advised me to only keep the ones that were really well taken, and that really meant a lot... and that is what I did and what I continue to do.