Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    No. I'm not. I just don't think we should ABOLISH THE BORDER for corporate interests, or expect americans to compete with overseas SLAVE LABOR. Capitalism should operate within a moral framework of acceptability, amongst other human considerations.
    And who sets those moral parameters, you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    And who sets those moral parameters, you?
    It used to be our congress, until they became fully corrupted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

illuminati The big secret controling society, that can't keep themselves secret.

Any group that is as powerful as you say would not let all this information out. I have said it before. They would not let the sites exist that you read and post on here. They would not allow the printing of books that disclose their existance and open themselves up to scrutiny.

I didn't see Bush's name on the list or Bill Gates for that matter.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    illuminati The big secret controling society, that can't keep themselves secret.

Any group that is as powerful as you say would not let all this information out. I have said it before. They would not let the sites exist that you read and post on here. They would not allow the printing of books that disclose their existance and open themselves up to scrutiny.

I didn't see Bush's name on the list or Bill Gates for that matter.
    Elitism, nepotism and cronyism aren't exactly a secrets. Remove the crosses and gowns and that's what it is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    Elitism, nepotism and cronyism aren't exactly a secrets. Remove the crosses and gowns and that's what it is.
    Nude illuminati?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nope its been going on throughout history. But elite conspiracies don't exist. At least not in the way adolph see it. They will attempt to keep their money and power but that still comes down to personal greed and not a secret society.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nope its been going on throughout history. But elite conspiracies don't exist. At least not in the way adolph see it. They will attempt to keep their money and power but that still comes down to personal greed and not a secret society.
    Dude--you have to be incredibly naive to think that the corporate elite doesn't affect the way our government operates. The coporate elite runs the Federal reserve for Gods' sake.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Dude--you have to be incredibly naive to think that the corporate elite doesn't affect the way our government operates. The coporate elite runs the Federal reserve for Gods' sake.
    It's the Jews and illuminati. You haven't heard?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    It's the Jews and illuminati. You haven't heard?
    Wouldn't surprise me if they played along--I mean why not? Probably have some Chistians mixed in there too----Lots' of money to be made and power to fight over.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    I would by into the elitist conspiracy if it showed how they were trying to conquor the world and we are doing so by conquoring the middle east first. But the way the government and foriegn policy is being run I just can't buy it. If there were corporate elites running things the un would be completely under our control.

Big corporations might conspire to make more money, but not to take over the world for some silly theocracy.

Are the ce's controling the federal reserve elitists or are they working for someone higher up? Inflations down, interest rates are low, we aren't in a depression. The ce's at the fed must be doing something right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would by into the elitist conspiracy if it showed how they were trying to conquor the world and we are doing so by conquoring the middle east first.
    The west is already conquered dude. They're doing the mideast last.

But the way the government and foriegn policy is being run I just can't buy it. If there were corporate elites running things the un would be completely under our control.
    The UN is a sign of things to come. The united states will be under it's control. Multinational corps will operate from any country, they will have no particular attachment to the U.S. once we have used our boys to unify the world for them.

Big corporations might conspire to make more money, but not to take over the world for some silly theocracy.
    You're totally naive.

Are the ce's controling the federal reserve elitists or are they working for someone higher up? Inflations down, interest rates are low, we aren't in a depression. The ce's at the fed must be doing something right.

They give you the illusion of short term success, while they put the legal and economic structures in place to enslave you. You can boil a toad live if you do it slowly. " Come on in, the water's fine!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes they do exist. Like I said the once elitist schools were created to produce the best businessmen and politicians, from the richest most powerful families in order to work together to protect the interests of big business. These opportunities were not afforded to everyone, with good reason. They didn't want just anyone getting into their little circles. Obviously elitism and exclusion is something that did exist at some point through out history, although it was really limited to royalty prior to the industrial revolution.

And besides, the big three are the institutions that controls all, now. Oh, and the evil multi-nationals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes they do exist. Like I said the once elitist schools were created to produce the best businessmen and politicians, from the richest most powerful families in order to work together to protect the interests of big business. These opportunities were not afforded to everyone, with good reason. They didn't want just anyone getting into their little circles. Obviously elitism and exclusion is something that did exist at some point through out history, although it was really limited to royalty prior to the industrial revolution.

And besides, the big three are the institutions that controls all, now. Oh, and the evil multi-nationals.
    Totally right said. I think they realized they would have to open the circle alittle wider to enslave the whole world, and that they could do so safely if they programmed those people correctly. Voila, liberal (internationalist) education.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Totally right said. I think they realized they would have to open the circle alittle wider to enslave the whole world, and that they could do so safely if they programmed those people correctly. Voila, liberal (internationalist) education.
    So its all a liberal plot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So its all a liberal plot.
    Global fascist. "liberalism" was just a temporary tactical move to weaken christendom.