Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    nice tapdance... so you choose not to answer the question?
    why am I not surprised?
    Because I'm not required to post as you direct, none of us are. Once again, dish it out, but can't take it. Doesn't really sound like an "officer." Oh wait, you were with the UN, perhaps there was a reason there?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

prove that your mother was not a two bit whore or one might think that you were illegitimate.

I cannot "prove" my father was a great attorney without revealing my identity to weirdos like you and your buddies here at DP.com. If you don't believe me, I really don't give a fuck.
    Looks like another sermon from Rev Virgil on how to be a representive of the church and the best way to spread God's message

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Do you want to make this board about personal attacks or do you want to make this board about issues?

your choice.....
    Your kidding right? YOU are whining about oither insutling you???? I will give you this Virgil - you come here - sprew your hate toward anyone who disargees with you. Call them C's, whores, attacks their families, and they you bitch about people insulting you. You got balls Virg. Now I am wondering who you stole them from

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan