Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    On another note, doing this story for my current even in history today.

Nienna you can have an open society that allows people to have their differences as long as those differences don't infringe upon the rights of others and it would still be a society.
    But then you get into the nebulous definition of "rights." No one said a society has to be made up of uniform people. Only that, with diversity, there is the necessity of objectivity and compromise. It can't be "every man to himself." Otherwise, you won't have a definition of when someone's "rights" have been infringed.
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be the name of the Lord!
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is no law against having sex with a dead deer in that state. He did not violate the rules of the society. If it ain't law it ain't against the law even if you don't like it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

There is no law against having sex with a dead deer in that state. He did not violate the rules of the society. If it ain't law it ain't against the law even if you don't like it.
    Studies have shown that serial killers start with torturing and killing animals. Logic would dictate that without help, this guy will move on to human necrophilia next. But by your standards, that should be ok, too, since it's not really hurting anyone either...
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Necrophilia should be okay only if the peson whose body is used gave permision for it to be in that manner before their death. If not, no way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Necrophilia should be okay only if the peson whose body is used gave permision for it to be in that manner before their death. If not, no way.
    No... necrophilia is sick. It's disrespectful to the deceased, whether that person gave permission or not. And allowing for necrophilia is ignoring the needs of a a sick fellow human being.
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is sick in your opinion. Some people might like it and if the person gave permission before their then they would not consider it disrespect to their body not your body but theirs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is sick in your opinion. Some people might like it and if the person gave permission before their then they would not consider it disrespect to their body not your body but theirs.
    Ok...thats it...seriously..how do you ignore someone??? She is a fucking basket case!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How does that comment prove I'm a basket place if two people want to make a deal that one can fuck their body when one dies why should I concern myself. Sure I wouldn't do it and find the idea itself sickening but that doesn't mean it should be a crime as long as they do it in privacy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh but to ignore someone go to user cp, scroll down you'll find it. Or just have some self control and don't read that persons post but most people are to curious to do either and you miss out on stuff both ways.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is a typical ploy. These "rules" or "opinions" are not MINE. They are what is natural and right. Many people on the left side of politics like to pretend that they are being fair or liberal (in the sense of "giving freedom") when they claim that each person is his own ultimate authority. In truth, that attitude restricts and discriminates.

Only when there is objective authority is there fair treatment among people. Otherwise, with everyone out for himself, the weak become victims. People's actions are restricted by fear, not knowing when they are likely to "offend." We become shackled, unable to prevent tragedies because of our fear of stepping on someone's ephemeral "right," whatever that might mean at the moment.

Necrophilia is a sick behavior. Animal necrophiles often go on to commit more hideous crimes against humans. And no one wants to stop the behavior before tragedy occurs for fear of trampling his "right" to kill and penetrate animals. No one has compassion on this sick, sick person, mandating that he gets HELP, because "who are we to judge"? These are the chains of liberalism.
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ahhhhhh...
    This message is hidden because LiberalNation is on your ignore list.

May I invite you all to do the same!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As opposed to the chains of the conservative right, you think like me and act like me or face the consequences. What you want a Taliban right here in the US. Where only the sorts of behavior you deem inappropriate even if the behaviors don't hurt you or anybody else are disallowed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol the point is to ignore the person not make a show of look I have you on ignore. People who are constantly telling how they have such and such on ignore are dumbasses.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As opposed to the chains of the conservative right, you think like me and act like me or face the consequences. What you want a Taliban right here in the US. Where only the sorts of behavior you deem inappropriate even if the behaviors don't hurt you or anybody else are disallowed.
    Check out what's happening on college campuses all across America. In scientific journals, newspapers, classrooms. It isn't the conservative right who is trampling free speech and stifling opposing viewpoints.
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and those stuckup liberal pin heads that wont allow others to express views opposit of their own are just as bad.