Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I compared Wright to OT prophets insofar as he was not afraid to speak truth to power. He was not afraid to point out the errors of our leaders. OT prophets did that all the time. Clearly, I do not think that Obama is the messiah...but yurt knows that, the chickenshit little "lawyer" just loves to play his snarky little games... and stalk me on the internet. creepy.
    I DO happen to know that, as I predicted, Obama whipped the living shit out of McCain and the tired ass republican party. and that is worth dancing over!
    i see the guy that goes around saying he wants peace is still doing nothing but dropping insults...

boring

you only wish i was stalking you...but if it gets you the day...dream on homo

so how is the vacation in BUTte montana coming...or would you perish outside of little closet....

fucking pussy
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    i see the guy that goes around saying he wants peace is still doing nothing but dropping insults...

boring

you only wish i was stalking you...but if it gets you the day...dream on homo

so how is the vacation in BUTte montana coming...or would you perish outside of little closet....

fucking pussy
    I DO want peace, shithead. It is clear by your internet stalking behavior that you have no desire to pursue it. so be it. little creep.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I DO want peace, shithead. It is clear by your internet stalking behavior that you have no desire to pursue it. so be it. little creep.
    liar, i am not stalking you and you don't want peace....

for the third time...i told you that i am no longer looking at maine churches once you said you would post your sermons online...the fact you continue to accuse me of continuing to try and find out who you are shows you are a liar...

simple, you claim peace and then shout hate in the next breath....i want peach SHITHEAD...lol

as if it is a big deal to look for your church online...you always talk about your church, you talk about how it has the best or most stained glass windows east of the mississippi, you rag on about how holy you are and how you are a better christian than me...and somehow i am a stalker for looking up a church in maine...here is tip...you don't want people to find you, don't give out information about your church and don't talk about yourself

it is no surprise that when you claim moral superiority and that you are better christian than people that someone or many would want to verify that you actually preach....BFD...

again, i am not trying to find out who you are...

you ran to jimmy, you claimed i was a fucking pussy for doing so, hence you are fucking pussy

and you never explained exactly what rule i broke or what caused you to run to jimmy....thought so...more made up lies by mfm
    Last edited by Yurt; 11-06-2008 at 02:34 PM.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb