Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Are you still in High School? Your friend needs to learn manners.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Somewhere south or east of you (most likely)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    Don't hold your breath. The good ones seem to be fewer and farther between as I get older. And don't take the responses you got from others to mean they don't care. Most of them... dmp excluded of course... are pretty decent people when you get to know them.

Immie
    LOL...I'm here now, so the numbers are going up I don't think people don't care, I just think it's funny when the can't articulate a single idea. Why bother posting? And I have no problems excluding dmp...I know him better than most!
    Last edited by AlbumAddict; 11-12-2008 at 10:06 PM.
    Michalkala

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

She wants me. She wants me so much it hurts her insides and makes her crazy...loco...

Ever since she and I made out in my truck....
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlbumAddict View Post
    LOL...I'm here now, so the numbers are going up I don't think people don't care, I just think it's funny when the can't articulate a single idea. Why bother posting? And I have no problems excluding dmp...I know him better than most!
    You know him personally... and you brag about it?

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    She wants me. She wants me so much it hurts her insides and makes her crazy...loco...

And then he goes and says things like this about you? What kind of gentleman... oh, yeah, I forgot... he's not nice.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Glad you are all enjoying your FREEDOM to pick on poor Darin...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You didn't have a truck. It was that stupid Acura.
    Michalkala

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I ALMOST put "Integra" - but thought you knew me more for my Scout.

Hrm...

I Totalled that Teg...an an Autobahn near Mainz, Germany...at about 110mph.

I lived.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Glad you are all enjoying your FREEDOM to pick on poor Darin...

Oh shit...I thought your name was Dwayne...don't know you after all....sorry for the mixup
    Michalkala

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I'm not nice.

Nice can be overrated.

Sincerely,
    Naughty Abbey

Don't listen to her!

Sincerely,
    Nice Abbey
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You didn't have a truck. It was that stupid Acura.
    At least it wasn't a VW Bug!

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't mean it that way at all, AA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I merely meant that I think you need to stay on your toes with your ears and your eyes wide open as others will infringe upon you (your freedoms and rights) for their own personal benefit and your personal diminishment. I meant nothing personal towards you or your intelligence in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you misunderstand. For example, some say it's my right to work wherever I want regardless of the fact that I'm female, and if you don't hire me because of it I can sue you, Great in theory, but then I have taken away your right to choose who you have on your payroll. Why should my "right" rank higher than yours? Who has the right to determine those priorities?

I'm going take the highroad and ignore your suggestion that I might not be sharp, and maybe let you buy me a drink when/if I figure out whtat The Lounge is!
    As far as the Lounge is concerned, when you open on the home page then scroll down to the "Chat" section and the Lounge is the first forum in that section. There are lot's of things in there, the chat section, to talk about and learn about. jimnyc (I usually call him Jimbo and he is the owner of this board) has really done a superb job of getting this board set up in a very user friendly way!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize this conversation had progressed so and I am surprised that someone else hasn't already told you about how to get to the Lounge/Chat section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your stay here, AA. It will get on your nerves from time to time but there are a good number of things that we agree and disagree about and there is always room for self improvement and this is a great place for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some pretty doggone fine folks here, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you go on over to the Lounge because there is an intro thread there or you can start a new thread and independently do your own intro thing in a more personal way. The present intro thread is long and cumbersome especially for dial up types like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, WELCOME TO THE DP BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you continue to enjoy the jamm and the jelly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to get you a cyber soda or whatever you're drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is that supposed to be a response?
    When you demand something you believe is a right, you begin to infringe on someone else's."

Thoughts?
    if speech is a right and owning a gun is a right...how do those two rights infringe on someone else's rights?
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    if speech is a right and owning a gun is a right...how do those two rights infringe on someone else's rights?
    If I have to listen to some liberals rantings they are infringing on my right to privacy... oh wait, that right only appears in the womb and the bedroom.

Okay, your right to own a gun infringes on my right to punch you in the nose for speaking like a liberal.

Immie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    And that takes us to the question of what is a right and who has the right to decide? I may feel that I have a right to not be surrounded by profanity in public, yet you feel you have the right to say whatever you want wherever you want. Whose right gets priority? Some people believe they should be allowed to smoke in public places, but I'm severly allergic so I should have the right to get eat without getting ill. The smokers would argue that I have the right to leave. It goes 'round and 'round. So who gets to make the rules and who SHOULD get to make the rules? My solution is in a previous post.
    Michalkala

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So who gets to make the rules and who SHOULD get to make the rules?
    Whoever has the biggest guns?

Immie