Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Gays Create Blacklist in CA

Well, the oh so tolerant left is showing how they respond when they lose at the ballot box

It appears that most of the hatred is being targeted at the Mormons specifically since they were the biggest donors and supporters of the ban, but this new blacklist targets anyone who voted for it.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...53267&src=news

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I knew I should have donated money instead of just time.

I only assembled and handed out 100 "Yes on 8" yard signs and some bumper stickers. Most of which were torn up by those tolerant people.

A friend who works at a very prestigious accounting firm in Los Angeles had his car keyed, tires slashed and mirrors broken for having a, "Yes on 8" bumper sticker on his car.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    I knew I should have donated money instead of just time.

I only assembled and handed out 100 "Yes on 8" yard signs and some bumper stickers. Most of which were torn up by those tolerant people.

A friend who works at a very prestigious accounting firm in Los Angeles had his car keyed, tires slashed and mirrors broken for having a, "Yes on 8" bumper sticker on his car.
    Witness the new McCarthyism. Tolerance at its finest.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Well, the oh so tolerant left is showing how they respond when they lose at the ballot box

It appears that most of the hatred is being targeted at the Mormons specifically since they were the biggest donors and supporters of the ban, but this new blacklist targets anyone who voted for it.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...53267&src=news
    What do you expect? Gays are unstable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hull View Post
    What do you expect? Gays are unstable.
    This is so typical of the left. Liberals claim to be the party of tolerance, yet they are the ones who want to harm and punish people who disagree with them

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I was just hoping they would boycott me.

I copied their list and sent it out to people in case anyone knows someone on the list so they can watch their back and keep an even closer eye on their children.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    I was just hoping they would boycott me.

I copied their list and sent it out to people in case anyone knows someone on the list so they can watch their back and keep an even closer eye on their children.
    Well Obama said he is opposed to gay marriage (subject to change based on polls and focus groups of course)

Will they boycott him?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They've got a list of business they will boycott. I say we get the list and shop at these business.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    They've got a list of business they will boycott. I say we get the list and shop at these business.
    Send me the list... maybe I can buy online.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what is disgusting about this, is that if straights were to create a list of gay owned businesses, publish the list with the intent to cause a boycott of such businesses, it would be a hate crime.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    what is disgusting about this, is that if straights were to create a list of gay owned businesses, publish the list with the intent to cause a boycott of such businesses, it would be a hate crime.
    It not for the lefts long list of double standards, they would have no standards at all

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This blows the Dems call for "bipartisanship" to hell. Now the left is taking this to a personal level

BTW, why are they NOT protesting the black churchs? About 70% of blacks voted agaisnt gay marriage

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    I'm looking over the list right now to see who I can support. I found an accountant locally so far.
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

economic boycotts are perfectly legitimate ways of applying political pressure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    economic boycotts are perfectly legitimate ways of applying political pressure.
    Sure, after the vote is done - libs seek to punish those who voted against them

Ronald Reagan