Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Default News release!

Psychoblues runs out of ways to attempt to discredit conservatives.
    DP
    March 24, 2007

In an unexpected move, Psychoblues has decided to stop posting on political message boards, and instead take an extended Cancun vacation.

Low-level sources reveal that Psycho, aka "Mr. End of the World" has simply run out of Doom & Gloom and Bush-bashing articles to quote.

Asked for a comment about his current situation, Mr. Psycho put down his 3rd margarita, winked at the reporter, and said mysteriously, "What a long, strange trip it's been."

Last edited by Abbey Marie; 03-23-2007 at 11:56 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hope he has good luck in his endevours:-D

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    DP
    March 24, 2007

In an unexpected move, Psychoblues has decided to stop posting on political message boards, and instead take an extended Cancun vacation.

Low-level sources reveal that Psycho, aka "Mr. End of the World" has simply run out of Doom & Gloom and Bush-bashing articles to quote.

Asked for a comment about his current situation, Mr. Psycho put down his 3rd margarita, winked at the reporter, and said mysteriously, "What a long, strange trip it's been."

Dang Abbey ..... you know that Cancun is my vacation spot......can you post something real quick to discourage him from staying too long there. Maybe he can mosey on down to Venezuela or thereabouts.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DP
    March 24, 2007

Hmmmm... so this is the kind of forum where you can start a thread to bash a member that you happen to disagree with politically? Interesting...

I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Thread appropriately moved to steel cage section
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

DP
    March 24, 2007

You're dreaming. Never happen.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Actually, it would be better if the nice men in the white coats could get a net over the lil SoB and give him a shot of joy juice to calm him down and put him away where he can't hurt himself....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Esslingen View Post
    Hmmmm... so this is the kind of forum where you can start a thread to bash a member that you happen to disagree with politically? Interesting...

I'll keep that in mind.

Sigh.

Even Psycho could probably tell that this was tongue-in-cheek; try turning up your humor-meter a tad. And I would definitely suggest getting to know a board and it's members before jumping to conclusions and neg-repping people.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't know. You placed in Current Events instead of Humor so that told me that you have a certain impugnity with regards to this poster, a fine first impression that made. I appreciate a joke as well as the next person but I seriously doubt you would have found a similar thread aimed at you very funny or that your "friends" would have responded en masse in a pile-on way.

Unless you are telling me that I should get me one of them Ann Coulter senses of humor where every rude thing said is supposed to be funny and if the person doesn't like it they 'can't take a joke'? Is that what you are trying to tell me?

ON EDIT: and I really don't give a rat's ass about any reputation points because I didn't come here to be your friend or worry about what conservatives think about me.
    Last edited by Baron Von Esslingen; 03-24-2007 at 11:46 AM. Reason: an additional comment

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I don't know. You placed in Current Events instead of Humor so that told me that you have a certain impugnity with regards to this poster, a fine first impression that made. I appreciate a joke as well as the next person but I seriously doubt you would have found a similar thread aimed at you very funny or that your "friends" would have responded en masse in a pile-on way.

Unless you are telling me that I should get me one of them Ann Coulter senses of humor where every rude thing said is supposed to be funny and if the person doesn't like it they 'can't take a joke'? Is that what you are trying to tell me?

ON EDIT: and I really don't give a rat's ass about any reputation points because I didn't come here to be your friend or worry about what conservatives think about me.
    Long-time board members don't much expect drive-by newbies like you to jump in feet first and THEN look to see where you're going.

Anyone that neg-rep's abbey of all people has no class.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who says he's a newbie? and can anyone be immune?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I I seriously doubt you would have found a similar thread aimed at you very funny or that your "friends" would have responded en masse in a pile-on way.
    Actually shows how little you really know about the board. I often make myself and the BOARD owner (who I have been long time friends with) the butt of jokes. Maybe you should get to know people first.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Thanks for admitting it, but it was already obvious that you didn't come here to make friends or engage in real discourse. So of course you don't give a rat's a** about how the board operates, or anything else here for that matter. Rather, you are just itching for a fight against conservatives. Believe me, we've seen it all before, many times over. It's no biggie.

-Abbey