Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
    Who says he's a newbie? and can anyone be immune?
    Have I ever neg-repped you?

The Baron is not new to political message boards. Just this one.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Thanks for admitting it, but it was already obvious that you didn't come here to make friends or engage in real discourse. So of course you don't give a rat's a** about how the board operates, or anything else here for that matter. Rather, you are just itching for a fight against conservatives. Believe me, we've seen it all before, many times over. It's no biggie.
    abbey used a cuss word?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    abbey used a cuss word?
    I typed it with the two asterisks for quoting purposes!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jackass View Post
    Actually shows how little you really know about the board. I often make myself and the BOARD owner (who I have been long time friends with) the butt of jokes. Maybe you should get to know people first.
    So, you're telling me that you are all friends with psychoblues? That this was a "friendly" jibe at him? Well, I went back and looked at what some of the people who chimed in before I put my two cents in actually said about him in other threads. Yeah, with friends like that...

Are you also telling me that Current Events is the proper place for those kind of threads? I'll be anxious to see how many more crop up there over the next few months and how "humorous" they actually are.

And I am getting to know people real well on this board...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Esslingen View Post
    So, you're telling me that you are all friends with psychoblues? That this was a "friendly" jibe at him? Well, I went back and looked at what some of the people who chimed in before I put my two cents in actually said about him in other threads. Yeah, with friends like that...

Are you also telling me that Current Events is the proper place for those kind of threads? I'll be anxious to see how many more crop up there over the next few months and how "humorous" they actually are.

How often a day do you get your ass kicked here in Texas Baron?
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OH goody for you...
    And I'm sure as you went through all those post, you saw that psycho surely never dissed it out...

What are you? His mommy or daddy?

Tell the truth....Mr. Holier than thou..with your 26 post..
    Me personally...I could care less what you think of me..

Psycho started a thread on me.....So.
    I didn't sit here and throw a hissy fit over it..

Get over yourself..
    Last edited by stephanie; 03-25-2007 at 01:50 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for admitting it, but it was already obvious that you didn't come here to make friends or engage in real discourse. So of course you don't give a rat's a** about how the board operates, or anything else here for that matter.
    Oh, I'll be engaging in real discourse as soon as we can get the neocons who post here to address the issues in the threads instead of doing their usual sidestep shuffle in attacking the poster instead of the post. Remember, it was YOU who thought starting a thread that went after another member was somehow funny and posting it in a forum intended for serious debate. I seriously doubt that you would find a thread aimed at you, that questioned your veracity, would be welcomed with open arms. You can try until the cows come home to lay that at my doorstep but I will just kick that crap to the curb where it belongs.

If the board operates in a way where joke threads are posted anywhere, then there is something wrong with how the board operates.

And the fact of the matter is there is plenty that I do care about and look to discuss with like-minded people but launching into slam fests, namecalling, or condoning forms of Coulter-like humor isn't part of the equation.

Rather, you are just itching for a fight against conservatives. Believe me, we've seen it all before, many times over. It's no biggie.
    You, at least, got the part right about itching for a fight with conservatives. The main difference between me and some other folks here is that I will never throw the first punch in a personal attack but I will throw as many punches as I can in response to a personal attack. I learned that much after posting with a number of conservatives over the years. They respect nothing else.

Attacking the post is fair game. Attacking the poster shows no class. I will respond in similar fashion to how I am treated.

You did yourself and the board a disservice by launching into psychoblues in this thread. All the smileys in the world don't change that one bit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    How often a day do you get your ass kicked here in Texas Baron?
    Hasn't happened yet, Sparky.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    What are you? His mommy or daddy?

Tell the truth....Mr. Holier than thou..with your 26 post..
    Are you filing a paternity suit? Curious...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you filing a paternity suit? Curious...
    No...But I think you should..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Erlangen View Post
    Oh, I'll be engaging in real discourse as soon as we can get the neocons who post here to address the issues in the threads instead of doing their usual sidestep shuffle in attacking the poster instead of the post. Remember, it was YOU who thought starting a thread that went after another member was somehow funny and posting it in a forum intended for serious debate. I seriously doubt that you would find a thread aimed at you, that questioned your veracity, would be welcomed with open arms. You can try until the cows come home to lay that at my doorstep but I will just kick that crap to the curb where it belongs.

If the board operates in a way where joke threads are posted anywhere, then there is something wrong with how the board operates.

And the fact of the matter is there is plenty that I do care about and look to discuss with like-minded people but launching into slam fests, namecalling, or condoning forms of Coulter-like humor isn't part of the equation.

You, at least, got the part right about itching for a fight with conservatives. The main difference between me and some other folks here is that I will never throw the first punch in a personal attack but I will throw as many punches as I can in response to a personal attack. I learned that much after posting with a number of conservatives over the years. They respect nothing else.

Attacking the post is fair game. Attacking the poster shows no class. I will respond in similar fashion to how I am treated.

You did yourself and the board a disservice by launching into psycho blues in this thread. All the smileys in the world don't change that one bit.
    Boy, you must be real fun at parties..
    Last edited by stephanie; 03-25-2007 at 02:15 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Boy, you must be real fun at parties..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No...But I think you should..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hasn't happened yet, Sparky.
    Sure, like I would expect you to not lie about it. Anyone that has the lack of intelligence to quote a nimrod like McGovern has nothing worth reading.

Oh and by the way, the fact that you would neg rep me for even asking tells me that not only do you have your ass handed to you often but you feel pretty insecure about it. There is a "short bus" board called DU Underground that is filled with punks like you and would welcome your shit attitude, why don't you see if you can figure out how to get there? You have obviously followed that other troll, loosebowel, over here...pick his faggot ass up and take him with you.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What I am telling you is before you jump to conclussions about a board and its members you hardly know anything about...you should take some time and understand the board and its members.
    Am I friends with Psych? No. Do I hate? Again, no. I dont hate anyone on this board..how could you...its the internet.
    I dont understand how you can have less than 30 posts and tell us there is something wrong with the way this board operates. We are allowed some leway in where we post things. If you want some Nazi board that gives you no freedom and tells you exactly where to post, then there is the door.