Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
Christmas Eve is usually just my kids, boy/girlfriends and my friend's family. It's super easy Italian. Progresso Minestrone Soup which I spice up a bit, Caesar salad, baked Mostaccoli, and Eli's Cheesecake. Everything is ready in advance.

We don't have any 'little ones' around at the present time and my brother's and my kids are definitely high maintenance when it comes to food. I inherited the Christmas hors d'oeuvres extravaganza from my mom, with certain things required in her memory, (mostly kid friendly): jumbo shrimp, meatballs in a cocktail sauce, Jeno's pizza rolls, (don't ask how those slipped in), and teriyaki chicken wings. I'm sure the 'kids' would love if I'd add sushi, that's not happening. I usually add 5-10 frozen appetizers to the above. Needless to say the dinner menu is easy to prepare and not too rich. Desserts, well that's another story.

Meatballs......love em! Hanky Panky is great too. Pizza rolls are a great one for kids.....I don't know a kid or teen that doesn't like those. Another good one that ususally is not at Christmas but birthday parties is taco dip. It has flavored taco meat,taco sause,refried beans,sour cream,and cheddar on top with nacho chips for dipping

Gosh I'm getting hungry