Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was one each gwb, George W. Bush, that filed that lawsuit to stop the counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're keeping up, pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
    No it was gore..keep up..please.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, it was Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    No it was gore..keep up..please.

Tell me what you know about the legal nomenclature "Bush v Gore"? Until then I continue to suspect you as only an indoctrinated bullshit artist.

Don't make a fool of yourself more than you actually are, pee. This argument is very well settled except among the most ignorant of the lemmings and koolaid drinkers.

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, it was Bush.

Tell me what you know about the legal nomenclature "Bush v Gore"? Until then I continue to suspect you as only an indoctrinated bullshit artist.

Don't make a fool of yourself more than you actually are, pee. This argument is very well settled except among the most ignorant of the lemmings and koolaid drinkers.

Psychoblues
    the names are switched in appellate law to reflect the petitioner first. the petitioner is the one who appeals a ruling, a petitioner does not mean the party initiated the suit/claim etc... i am pretty sure it was gore who brought the initial suit or complaint and was thus the plaintiff, i don't remember bush bringing the lawsuit.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Actually, no, I don't understand, pee.

Illiterates are allowed to vote. Confusion exists in convoluted procedures and Millions are made because of it. I embrace free, fair and verifiable elections. I think it's the genuine American way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything less than the real deal is unacceptable by me. I wonder why it is so often the repubs that complain about valid voting?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues
    Illiterate. thats you spud peeler

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

The repubs are pissing down their legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Kent A. Miles

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Republican-generated effort to get out the vote for the Dec. 2 runoff election has hit a snag as thousands of requests for absentee ballots have been denied because the applications were not signed.

County elections officials are contacting voters by mail, directing them to print applications from county or state election Web sites and fax them in by Wednesday.

Many of the unsigned requests came in the form of cards printed by the Republican National Committee and mailed to voters. Republican U.S. Sen. Saxby Chambliss is in a tight battle to retain his seat by beating Democratic challenger Jim Martin.

The signature line on the RNC cards is easy to miss since it appears after an entry asking voters to enter an address different from their permanent one. Georgia doesn’t require voters to give a reason for voting by absentee ballot.

Cobb County received about 7,075 of the cards from voters that were not signed, about 44 percent of the cards received. “We’ve never seen anything near that ratio,” registration manager Beth Kish said.

DeKalb County election officials have received 5,000 applications from the RNC mailing and rejected 2,800 of them.

DeKalb is accepting applications that are unsigned on the signature line of the application if the voter wrote his or her name in cursive on the first line.

Election officials in other counties report similar problems and have worked to notify voters.

“We’ve now been hearing reports of our cards, and we’re doing all we can to ensure that everyone who is eligible to vote gets the opportunity,” said Ben Fry, executive director of the Georgia Republican Party.

The state GOP distributed an e-mail Friday urging voters to sign the cards before mailing them.

People who are unsure of the status of their absentee ballot application can check the secretary of state’s Web site, www.sos.ga.gov/elections/polllocator.

Link: http://www.ajc.com/services/content/...2/ballots.html

Nothing unusual about that, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
    My research tells me that you are full of S-H-I-T. Welcome to the 21st Century. spud peeler

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No, it was Bush.

Psychoblues
    What would you like, a day by day record of events? I've got that. No point in any discussion though that was 2000 and it was settled..but drag it on if you like...with someone that gives a shit..that ain't me.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This subject has been discussed ad nauseum on this board and the other, yuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    the names are switched in appellate law to reflect the petitioner first. the petitioner is the one who appeals a ruling, a petitioner does not mean the party initiated the suit/claim etc... i am pretty sure it was gore who brought the initial suit or complaint and was thus the plaintiff, i don't remember bush bringing the lawsuit.
    Al Gore expected state law to prevail and insisted upon it. gwb disagreed and filed for injunction to stop the counting of legal and observable votes. The state of Florida agreed, the US District Court agreed but the SCOTUS ruled in an unprecedented way and left no avenue for a similar decision to be made based on their non-precedence setting remarks.

gwb filed and pushed the lawsuit, yuk. Prove me wrong on that single issue.

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This subject has been discussed ad nauseum on this board and the other, yuk.

Al Gore expected state law to prevail and insisted upon it. gwb disagreed and filed for injunction to stop the counting of legal and observable votes. The state of Florida agreed, the US District Court agreed but the SCOTUS ruled in an unprecedented way and left no avenue for a similar decision to be made based on their non-precedence setting remarks.

gwb filed and pushed the lawsuit, yuk. Prove me wrong on that single issue.

Psychoblues
    who filed the initial suit?
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gwb, as is evidenced in the nomenclature. He wanted the counting of legal and observable votes to stop. Plain and simple.

who filed the initial suit?
    Satisfied?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gwb, as is evidenced in the nomenclature. He wanted the counting of legal and observable votes to stop. Plain and simple.

Satisfied?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues
    do you actually read? or do you come here solely to talk shit?

if you actually took time to understand what i posted, you would understand that you are wrong. your loss, not mine. i gave you a reasonable and truthful explanation and you give me this......

next

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are such a worm, yuk.

do you actually read? or do you come here solely to talk shit?

if you actually took time to understand what i posted, you would understand that you are wrong. your loss, not mine. i gave you a reasonable and truthful explanation and you give me this......

next
    I answered you reasonably and responsibly and you accuse me of what? Shit? Nice talk, punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwb wanted to stop the counting to STOP while he appeared to be ahead. All lawsuits involved were precipitated by that single premise regardless of any actual consideration of the intent of any voter!!!!!!!!!!! I've always recognized you as a complete dumbass, yuk, and now you prove it beyond doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are several very good books written about that erroneous SCOTUS decision and done so by very respected legal and constitutional lawyers. None respect the decision of 2000 and all give very good reasons for their inclinations. Do you care to argue with the facts or are you so emotionally involved that you can't offer credible differences?

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bush did NOT file the lawsuit, gore did. you are wrong and all your insults don't change that. it appears that i completely wasted my time nicely explaining to you how case titles work. won't make that mistake with you again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

You are such a worm, yuk.

I answered you reasonably and responsibly and you accuse me of what? Shit? Nice talk, punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwb wanted to stop the counting to STOP while he appeared to be ahead. All lawsuits involved were precipitated by that single premise regardless of any actual consideration of the intent of any voter!!!!!!!!!!! I've always recognized you as a complete dumbass, yuk, and now you prove it beyond doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are several very good books written about that erroneous SCOTUS decision and done so by very respected legal and constitutional lawyers. None respect the decision of 2000 and all give very good reasons for their inclinations. Do you care to argue with the facts or are you so emotionally involved that you can't offer credible differences?

Psychoblues
    You are such a moldy turd, yuk.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gwb DID file the original lawsuit, yuk.

bush did NOT file the lawsuit, gore did. you are wrong and all your insults don't change that. it appears that i completely wasted my time nicely explaining to you how case titles work. won't make that mistake with you again.
    Just a casual research of the subject reveals a lot about the case including the fact that it was gwb and/or his representatives that filed the initial lawsit in Palm Springs County, Florida as Bush V Palm Springs County Canvassing Board. Al Gore, despite your ridiculous protestations, was always the defendant in this case and always simply wanted a responsible count of legal and observable votes. No one on this site or any other has ever produced one iota of credible or verifiable information that Al Gore ever filed any lawsuit towards the determination of this case.

You reich-wingers can piss down your legs about it for the rest of your lives and squeal about the Democrats taking the case to Court but you're all still fucking liars and obviously have no ability or inclination to verify your pissy ass positions.

And you call yourself a Doctor of Jurisprudence (lawyer)? You are nothing more than a fraud, yuk.

Psychoblues
    Last edited by Psychoblues; 12-01-2008 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

gwb DID file the original lawsuit, yuk.

Just a casual research of the subject reveals a lot about the case including the fact that it was gwb and/or his representatives that filed the initial lawsit in Palm Springs County, Florida as Bush V Palm Springs County Canvassing Board. Al Gore, despite your ridiculous protestations, was always the defendant in this case and always simply wanted a responsible count of legal and observable votes. No one on this site or any other has ever produced one iota of credible or verifiable information that Al Gore ever filed any lawsuit towards the determination of this case.

You reich-wingers can piss down your legs about it for the rest of your lives and squeal about the Democrats taking the case to Court but you're all still fucking liars and obviously have no ability or inclination to verify your pissy ass positions.

And you call yourself a Doctor of Jurisprudence (lawyer)? You are nothing more than a fraud, yuk.

Psychoblues
    1st one I find is Gore v Harris

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&client=safari

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill