The staff came up with a good idea of having community awards at the end of the year to recognize other members on the board. They wanted to call them the "jimmie's" but I refused.

This is just for fun and about members recognizing other members for their contributions. All you get if you win is a post in the announcements section recognizing your award, and you can pass the link around to all of your loved ones to show how much you're loved here!

I am posting 2 lists: the 1st is the list with a brief explanation. The second is the same list without the explanation. Copy and paste the second list and reply here with your vote. You can vote for 2 people if you like in the same category but no more. I will setup a final poll in 2-3 weeks with the finalists.

Please stick to just making your reply with your votes. I'd rather this not be a discussion, or members quoting others choices. Someone can open a thread in the chat section if they like to discuss...

Favorite (Who do you enjoy communicating with the most)
Funniest (Who cracks you up)
Wisest (Who do you think is the most knowledgable)
Best Writer (Who best constructs their thoughts into words)
Craziest (Some of the smartest people ever were a bit nuts)
Most Respectful (Who is the least vulnerable to attacks and keeps their cool)
Most Contributing (When the board is slow, who gives it a shove)
Most Impressionable (Who do you think immediately when you think of DP)
Mostly likely to be in Politics (Who would you vote for if they were running for office)
Member of the Year (Who do you think sums up the best of what DP offers)

Favorite -
Funniest -
Wisest -
Best Writer -
Craziest -
Most Respectful -
Most Contributing -
Most Impressionable -
Mostly likely to be in Politics -
Member of the Year -