Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoes At Bush - Video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmt2_wyDKJI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmt2_wyDKJI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Last edited by -Cp; 12-14-2008 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

wondering when this would show up. I saw it on another board hours ago. GW did a good job dodging. that guy won't ever see the light of day again.........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the shoe chucker is a hero over at the Hufferpost and Du Underground..and I bet Keith Olberblown is wanting to book him for his show.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

probably one of Saddam Hussein's kin. wonder if he'll get to wear them at his execution?????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He wont be executed. Bush has some great relex time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why was i not informed that bush is the new captain of the dodge ball team, way to go bush!
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    the shoe chucker is a hero over at the Hufferpost and Du Underground..and I bet Keith Olberblown is wanting to book him for his show.
    Hey, maybe it can be a new tradition. Can we throw our shoes at Obama at his inauguration?

PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That's strange, I read somewhere else that he was from Cairo. I loved The President's line about a size 10....... I am going to miss his sincerity and sense of humor.

The arrogant asshole that will probably be replacing him is neither funny or imaginative and extraordinarily boring........ I'm already very tired of seeing his goofy look everywhere as the ad men try to continue to sell us on this Chicago crook. Is America that pitiful that so many are willing to adore that clown??? Really??? What a joke they are, I'm embarrassed for our country....... a stinking Arab-African-semi-American for a President.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The journalist's actions represent mainstream world opinion of Guantanamo George, the worst apology for a president that the U.S. has ever had the misfortune to endure. The well-aimed shoes achieved in a moment far more than years of misdirected neocon munitions. The lie of American 'success' in Iraq will never take hold outside of the captive audiences of the neocon media. Way to go, Muntadar al-Zeidi .

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1046448.html

As usual, Bush had to sneak in and out of Iraq under a shroud of secrecy, giving the lie to his assertions about its good security situation.

http://www.juancole.com/

There are still 400 attacks a month in Iraq; unemployment ranges from 40% to 80%; the infrastructure of the country is completely dilapidated, with the Beiji refinery an ecological disaster; and the Shiite government shows no interest in the welfare and progress of the Sunni Arab north

'Withdraw to your fortress ranch, Idiot Son of a thousand dogs.' So went the accompanying message.

I loved The President's line about a size 10..
    They were actually size twelves but George ran out of fingers.
    Last edited by moon; 12-15-2008 at 05:54 AM.
    668.....the neighbour of the beast.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    The journalist's actions represent mainstream world opinion of Guantanamo George, the worst apology for a president that the U.S. has ever had the misfortune to endure. The well-aimed shoes achieved in a moment far more than years of misdirected neocon munitions. The lie of American 'success' in Iraq will never take hold outside of the captive audiences of the neocon media. Way to go, Muntadar al-Zeidi .

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1046448.html

'Withdraw to your fortress ranch, Idiot Son of a thousand dogs.' So went the accompanying message.
    A male chicken for your avatar, how very apropos. A wormy clone preaching the same tired shit over and over again....... pathetic. Your new fag leader will show just how silly all of you were to vote for his clown ass.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    That's strange, I read somewhere else that he was from Cairo. I loved The President's line about a size 10....... I am going to miss his sincerity and sense of humor.

The arrogant asshole that will probably be replacing him is neither funny or imaginative and extraordinarily boring........ I'm already very tired of seeing his goofy look everywhere as the ad men try to continue to sell us on this Chicago crook. Is America that pitiful that so many are willing to adore that clown??? Really??? What a joke they are, I'm embarrassed for our country....... a stinking Arab-African-semi-American for a President.

Lulz mate, you're callin Obama a clown? Bush has made the US a laughing stock, quite a shAme but it's true.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    The journalist's actions represent mainstream world opinion of Guantanamo George, the worst apology for a president that the U.S. has ever had the misfortune to endure.
    I take it then, you are just as big an idiot as this reporter was?......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Lulz mate, you're callin Obama a clown? Bush has made the US a laughing stock, quite a shAme but it's true.

Yes, a political clown that will promise anything to anyone to get power and you, the dimwits of the world, believe him. You're as stupid as the illiterates that voted for his Arab-African ass.

A laughing stock eh, who gives a shit what a bunch of third world nations think of the USA. If we are a laughing stock what is Britain, getting over run by islamic maniacs and soon to be an islamic state if they get their way...... they are well on the way. This is the same world that doesn't dare criticize china or russia, a bunch of whimps.

Hey Noir, when are you going to learn how to spell and form complete sentences?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Yes, a political clown that will promise anything to anyone to get power and you, the dimwits of the world, believe him. You're as stupid as the illiterates that voted for his Arab-African ass.

A laughing stock eh, who gives a shit what a bunch of third world nations think of the USA. If we are a laughing stock what is Britain, getting over run by islamic maniacs and soon to be an islamic state if they get their way...... they are well on the way. This is the same world that doesn't dare criticize china or russia, a bunch of whimps.

Hey Noir, when are you going to learn how to spell and form complete sentences?

Try and find a politicain who has not lied to get to power, bush got ellected last time on fear, Obama got ellected this time on hope, As goes the saying 'history doesn't repeat itself but it certainly rhymes'

As for not caring what ' third world' countries, that point is dripping in arogance. And it's funny that keep hearin people saying the UK is ready to turn to an Islamic state, which is pure balls of the highest order.

And as for spelling, I'll prob never be able too, but there's not too much I can do about that, and I don't see why you had to ask that as it has nothing to do with the topic.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

someone goes around insulting other peoples country and President, yet get all huffy when the truth is told about their country...

can dish it, can't take it..typical
    Last edited by stephanie; 12-15-2008 at 09:57 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)