Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    and if someone did like the taste of human, and it were not against the law, you would not care?
    did you miss the part where i said i was against canibalisim....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    did you miss the part where i said i was against canibalisim....

Indeed, so at what point does eating one pound of flesh differ from another?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Indeed, so at what point does eating one pound of flesh differ from another?
    the taste and that is not of your own species.....care to go round the barn again......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

the taste and that is not of your own species.....care to go round the barn again......
    Tatse is a red herring, as discussed before.

Judging by species? Why? Does not a dog feel pain as we do? Does it not think rationaly and have a personality as we do? Were does the differences come?

I'll go around the barn all day and night dear, just don't murder the poor animals in it.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tatse is a red herring, as discussed before.

Judging by species? Why? Does not a dog feel pain as we do? Does it not think rationaly and have a personality as we do? Were does the differences come?

I'll go around the barn all day and night dear, just don't murder the poor animals in it.
    taste is why people eat what they do.....do dogs eat dogs...cats cats....

anyway human biology dictates an omnivores diet....the digestive track and dental diversity indicates such.....

eat all the nuts and berries you like....i will take my steak medium rare...

~Albert Camus

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

taste is why people eat what they do.....do dogs eat dogs...cats cats....

anyway human biology dictates an omnivores diet....the digestive track and dental diversity indicates such.....

eat all the nuts and berries you like....i will take my steak medium rare...

Yes humans have the ability to be meat eaters, but that doesn't mean we should. As I have said before, if we could not live without eating meat then so be it, but I dont think there would be one person on this site who would starve if the did not eat meat.

Eat all the meat you want manu, I'm not stupid enough to think I can change anyones diet, I just wana get why folks think it's ok to eat the flesh of a murdered animal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

CAT, the other white meat!

Small animals are for target practice not food, silly. The big ones are for food.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yes humans have the ability to be meat eaters, but that doesn't mean we should. As I have said before, if we could not live without eating meat then so be it, but I dont think there would be one person on this site who would starve if the did not eat meat.

Eat all the meat you want manu, I'm not stupid enough to think I can change anyones diet, I just wana get why folks think it's ok to eat the flesh of a murdered animal.
    It's easier than trying to eat them before death, fast or big they are.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Chickens and cows are two of the absolute dumbest animals on the planet. When chickens lay eggs, farmers have to take the eggs out of their nests, because the mother will eat them otherwise. That's how stupid chickens are. I have no problem eating animals that dumb. Survival of the fittest is a fact of life, not a suggestion.

Pigs are a different story, they say pigs are pretty smart, but bacon and ham taste good as shit, so there you go.

As much as we like to pretend like we're not, humans are instinctual animals just like any other. And it's been proven that there are enzymes, proteins, etc. in meats that can't be found in vegetables.
    Free the West Memphis 3.... http://www.wm3.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

As for the original post, I eat a lot of Chinese food, and I'm willing to accept that I've probably eaten some cat or dog here or there. My policy is, as long as I don't know what it is, and I'm not the one killing it, I don't mind.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

There's always one smart-arse eh?

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Chickens and cows are two of the absolute dumbest animals on the planet. When chickens lay eggs, farmers have to take the eggs out of their nests, because the mother will eat them otherwise. That's how stupid chickens are. I have no problem eating animals that dumb. Survival of the fittest is a fact of life, not a suggestion.
    Chickens may well eat their own eggs, but i'm sure they have a reason for it, otherwise they would not exist as there was a time when chickens lived fine without farmers taking their eggs.

Pigs are a different story, they say pigs are pretty smart, but bacon and ham taste good as shit, so there you go.
    Back to taste again, ¬.¬

As much as we like to pretend like we're not, humans are instinctual animals just like any other. And it's been proven that there are enzymes, proteins, etc. in meats that can't be found in vegetables.
    And back to nutrition...surly i should be an ill person no? and i tell you not only am i a heathy person, but i am much healther than my mates who spend their time eating flesh which has been fried and boiled in fat ect.

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    As for the original post, I eat a lot of Chinese food, and I'm willing to accept that I've probably eaten some cat or dog here or there. My policy is, as long as I don't know what it is, and I'm not the one killing it, I don't mind.
    Well i guess you'd just rather be ignorent and happy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Well i guess you'd just rather be ignorent and happy.
    Don't forget full... as in full of meat! The rarer the better!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I "rarely" do Chinese, but I eat often at sidestreet Korean restaurants, dan. I love Bulgogi, steamed rice and kimchee. I am certain some of the Bulgogi is dog meat as is prone to the Korean inclination and diet. Whatever it is, I simply LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues