Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Child Prostitution

There are currently 300,000 children, That's three hundred thousand , children actively involved in prostitution in the United States of America!

I'm watching a documentary about ir right now. Naturally it is ripping my guts out of me to see these stories and it makes me wonder how in this world we can be so damn concerned about things that are infanted by this horrendous problem.

In alot of the cases involving children, they aqre kidnapped, bought and sold and forced into this life.

When is the last time you heard a politician mention this subject? Wouldn't you think this to be as if not more important than most issues being debated in our federal and state legislatures?

Do you know any solutions? I do? My political party actually endorses an agenda that concerns this subject and if implemented, would stop 75% OF THIS IN 24 HOURS!!!!

Sound impossible?

It isn't. All we have to do is legalize drugs and child prostitution will be reduced by at least 75% overnight. It's all drug related people. Imagine all the murder that takes place in direct relation to illegal drugs. It's staggering people, it's real, it takes place every day in our world and is taking place right................now.......................... .....and now............................................... .............................and....now!

VOTE LIBERTARIAN next time........ FOR REAL CHANGE!
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

All we have to do is legalize drugs and child prostitution will be reduced by at least 75% overnight.
    Is that all?....sweet jesus christ. I would turn the telly off Emmett, i think you need a sleepy sleep.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They know of 300,000 cases of child prostitution and havent stopped it?
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Is that all?....sweet jesus christ. I would turn the telly off Emmett, i think you need a sleepy sleep.

I'll do that, take a shot of Ny-Quil and call you in the morning!

Nighty nite!
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how would legalizing drugs cut child prostituion by 75%....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think if you legalized prostitution, you'd reduce child prostitution, because legal prostitutes would have to have age verification, STD testing, etc. Legalizing prostitution may also have the effect of reducing sexual slavery worldwide. While I certainly don't think prostitution is morally good, I think there may be some desireable side effects from its legalization.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    I think if you legalized prostitution, you'd reduce child prostitution, because legal prostitutes would have to have age verification, STD testing, etc. Legalizing prostitution may also have the effect of reducing sexual slavery worldwide. While I certainly don't think prostitution is morally good, I think there may be some desireable side effects from its legalization.
    tis a very good point
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

and they'll all head for Nev????