Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default breaking !!!! IDF on ground into Gaza

fox is reporting IDF troops and tanks have rolled accross the Gaza border. put all you know here!!!!!

DEVELOPING: Israeli ground forces began moving across the border into the northern Gaza Strip in an escalation late Saturday night of the weeklong offensive against Hamas.

The incursion was confirmed to FOX News by Israeli defense officials, and witnesses in the Gaza Strip reported seeing troops moving in — a development that Reuters described as a small column of Israeli military vehicles backed by combat helicopters.
    here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good, I do however expect the same whining and crying er protesting in san diego as we had yesterday.

those people should be rounded up and deported.

yes i said it, and i meant it.

they support terrorists, and the destruction of another country, if they substitued palestinian for osama, they would be!

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    fox is reporting IDF troops and tanks have rolled accross the Gaza border. put all you know here!!!!!

here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

we'll Martin this may the fuse that expoldes the bomb. lets see how far in they roll.............

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im so sick of npr national palestinian radio (i didnt come up with that) and the liberal media

equating the two sides, and making it a cycle of violence as if al queda and the u.s., are two sides, and its a cycle of violence

what horse shit!

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    we'll Martin this may the fuse that expoldes the bomb. lets see how far in they roll.............

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    im so sick of npr national palestinian radio (i didnt come up with that) and the liberal media

equating the two sides, and making it a cycle of violence as if al queda and the u.s., are two sides, and its a cycle of violence

what horse shit!
    could this be the beginning of the end??? oh i hope so. we gotta go pick up our car from the dealer. ill return soon.................

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It is a cycle of violence. The arabs attack over and over and the Israeli's defend over and over. When the Israeli's get fed up they move in and crush the arabs. Then everyone screams about how terrible the Israeli's are and the Israeli's pull back instead of finishing the job. The the cycle repeats itself.

Personally I think the Israeli's should move into gaza, clean it out, then annex it. Would be great beach front property and the Israeli's would turn it into a lush profitable region instead of the shit hole it is now.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    It is a cycle of violence. The arabs attack over and over and the Israeli's defend over and over. When the Israeli's get fed up they move in and crush the arabs. Then everyone screams about how terrible the Israeli's are and the Israeli's pull back instead of finishing the job. The the cycle repeats itself.

Personally I think the Israeli's should move into gaza, clean it out, then annex it. Would be great beach front property and the Israeli's would turn it into a lush profitable region instead of the shit hole it is now.
    I think the clean out has begun. I heard they laid down a big smoke screen ahead of the attack. Hamas may be living on borrowed time now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

go check out msn maps and look at gaza and then look at israel on the other side of the line......shit hole is an understatement...

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

U.S. Blocks U.N. Statement Calling for Gaza Cease-Fire

UNITED NATIONS — The United States late Saturday blocked approval of a U.N. Security Council statement calling for an immediate cease-fire between Israel and Gaza's Hamas rulers, diplomats said.
    source

let em fight it out. full scale invasion

Israeli ground troops and tanks cut swaths through the Gaza Strip early Sunday, dividing the coastal territory into three parts in an effort to prevent Hamas militants from accessing weapons.

Israeli defense officials told FOX News that an estimated 30 Hamas militants had been killed in the incursion so far, though precise numbers are difficult to pin down.
    update

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't really know the full story as to what started this particular event...haven't watched a lot of news lately,but is it possible Israel is "getting stuff done" while it still has support from the Bush administration? Are they thinking they will not get support from Obama? I'm assuming they won't.

I really feel for the people of Israel. Living the way they have to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    I don't really know the full story as to what started this particular event...haven't watched a lot of news lately,but is it possible Israel is "getting stuff done" while it still has support from the Bush administration? Are they thinking they will not get support from Obama? I'm assuming they won't.

I really feel for the people of Israel. Living the way they have to.
    the killers broke the true by firing missiles. they always do. so Israel said enough. their going into Gaza to wipe them out. we do have defense contracts that will be honored. Obama supports them to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

poor gaffer, doesnt look like you will be getting that beach property . Israelhas comprehensively been beaten in this battle. Hamas is still firing rockets, israel murdered 1000 people, and what did they achieve? NOTHING. typical israel, acting the bully and has to live with the daily attacks. they have only themselves to blame. the hamas rocket attacks are totally unacceptable- but you cant go and murder 1000 people, then expect roses and petals to given in return.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FSUK View Post
    poor gaffer, doesnt look like you will be getting that beach property . Israelhas comprehensively been beaten in this battle. Hamas is still firing rockets, israel murdered 1000 people, and what did they achieve? NOTHING. typical israel, acting the bully and has to live with the daily attacks. they have only themselves to blame. the hamas rocket attacks are totally unacceptable- but you cant go and murder 1000 people, then expect roses and petals to given in return.
    Hamas is still firing rockets
    here's how your poor little innocents are getting killed shit for brains. by their own fucked up race. were you born stupid or have you worked on it all your fuckin miserable life???

[YOUTUBE]2Zd55Zhj5gQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are the IDF too pussy to fight like men? why dont israel special forces go into the mosque? instead pussy israel bombs mosques from the air, and kills hundreds of innocent civillians at same time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FSUK View Post
    Are the IDF too pussy to fight like men? why dont israel special forces go into the mosque? instead pussy israel bombs mosques from the air, and kills hundreds of innocent civillians at same time.
    their marching right down main street. killing everything that moves. what's funny is Hamas is helping the IDF out by throwing civilians in front of the guns. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................................