Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You confused my kindness for weakness. I guess you found out differently, didn't you, Kathianne?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    The past few months have been very trying, on the boards and off. Jim and I have both agreed that we both crossed lines, though I for one am not going into his or my crossings. Both of us can be over the top.

I will say however, the most contrary issue I brought up was with Jeff. While I will not back down from what I wrote, I will say that I believe he believes he acted honorably. It should be clear that we have a disagreement here, but let me say, very honorable people have disagreed on such before. (See Adams and Jefferson). We have different takes on the same event, I do not believe he meant to act other than honorably.

I have not asked Jim to let me post here to start arguments or dissension. That is not my intent. Rather, I am stating for the record that I do not think that Jeff meant anything dishonorable over the issues that have occurred.

I do not expect that Jeff will forgive me, nor am I asking him to, since I truly never meant less than I posted. But I do want to make it clear, I always believed what he said.
    Adams and Jefferson--