Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Peanut Butter / Jelly sandwich

Oh I know.... you yhought I was just joking right? I don't joke about my recipes! Read on!!!!!!!

First i lightly toast two pieces of Jewish Rye bread in a wee bit of garlic oil and butter (real butter, salted and fattening). Then I let it sit for several minutes.

In the meantine I mix the following in a bowl. Delicious creamy peanut butter, homemade raspberry jam, a little honey and a tad, just a tad mind you, of cream cheese. Mix it throughally until smooth. Don't pay any attention to the color.

Spread it on the bread and you have the most delicious quick snap sandwich snack mankind has ever known. Adjustments as to favorite jelly flavors are authorized and the possibilities are endless.
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Kathianne, if you want to come over tonight we could eat some of these and I'll fatten you back up over 100 pounds!
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    Hey Kathianne, if you want to come over tonight we could eat some of these and I'll fatten you back up over 100 pounds!
    LOL! Sandwich sounds tempting, but drive is a tad long. Nice oasis here, seems other places are full of bombs.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    LOL! Sandwich sounds tempting, but drive is a tad long. Nice oasis here, seems other places are full of bombs.