Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Other NRA members?

I joined on the 15th of Nov, for a 1 year membership.

I considered the lifetime membership, for myself and other disabled vets, the fee drops from $1000, to $375.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm a life member of the NRA as of last year. They had a special that was 50% off and a leather bomber jacket. I just couldn't resist. I love to wear my NRA jacket and/or hat to predominately liberal establishments.

I pay for an extra year of my sons membership when I go to the gun shows. You get a free ticket to the gun show, $10 off the annual fee and go to the head of the line for getting in. The NRA gets money and I don't have to wait in line as long, win win.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't forget to call your local folks and volunteer to work the gates at gunshows and other events. It is alot of fun and you get a great opportunity to meet alot of folks and share yip yap.
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    Don't forget to call your local folks and volunteer to work the gates at gunshows and other events. It is alot of fun and you get a great opportunity to meet alot of folks and share yip yap.
    I'll have to do that one of these days.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Enjoy being on a "criminal" watch list.
    "... whenever any number of men, calling themselves a government, do anything to another man, or to his property, which they had no right to do as individuals, they thereby declare themselves trespassers, robbers, or murderers, according to the nature of their acts." - Lysander Spooner

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)