Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I just got back from driving my best friend in the area to Briarcliff Manor. Yes, he's a Muslim. Born and raised in Saudi Arabia, then Jordan and now the US. His roommate, also my friend, is a Muslim who was born in Iran, then moved to Morroco, and now the US. They share many stories with me and tell me the same about the supposed "propaganda" you speak of, only they've seen it with their own eyes. I asked him if it would be cool of me to hit on the local chicks if he ever brought me to SA or Jordan and he told me I couldn't, and that the women would never "hit" back anyway as they would pay a severe price for doing so. Muslim women are treated worse than any women in the world and in some places have no rights whatsoever, except the right to be beaten. Answer me this, suppose you live in Saudi Arabia or Turkey - and you're a woman, and you accuse one of the local men of rape but you have no direct proof and no witnesses, what happens to that woman? *Hint, I know the answer already but wouldn't mind hearing your lies.

Now go choke on some bacon strips, the same I feed my dogs for snacks, and you ARE a dog.

Good day!
    what i find funny, is that after hearing your offensive remarks towards muslims, if i said an offensive remark towards jews- you guys would fucking cry like babies and think oh MY GOD. FUCK YOU. its ignorant,racist and bastards like you all here on this forum- with such bigotted views- that cause so much tension in the world. Its people like you that trigger wars and resentment.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FSUK View Post
    what i find funny, is that after hearing your offensive remarks towards muslims, if i said an offensive remark towards jews- you guys would fucking cry like babies and think oh MY GOD. FUCK YOU. its ignorant,racist and bastards like you all here on this forum- with such bigotted views- that cause so much tension in the world. Its people like you that trigger wars and resentment.
    Actually it is people like YOU who make excuses for groups like Hamas who allow them "free riegn" to do whatever whenever they want. You feel it is alright for them to lob rockets and morters into CIVILIAN areas and this is justified how??? Yet when Israel returns fire they are somhow in the wrong.... IDIOT.....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I notice you didn't answer my question, why is that? Also, is there anything in the Quran about being able to beat your wife if she gets out of line (maybe not those exact words, but I don't generally memorize from the book of shit).

I hope you slip and fall today and a dead pigs leg gets stuck up your ass.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

fuck head. You guys know that your fucked foreign policies are full of fucking bullshit. So, you keep coming back to baseless accusations about women and islam. Women are celebrated in the Quran, they are given a high status. However, in saudi they practice, wahabi islam- which means free mixing is not allowed and they are ultra conservative. I dont agree with their treatment of women. But, that doesnt mean israel can commit war crimes. Your a fucking dick, a fucking bigot and you should be ashamed of yourself. Just listen to yourself, and you call yourself an adult. What a great friend you are to those muslims mates of yours. Do they know you a ignoran piece of shit? go and get a life, you fucker.
    And this is such a grown up reply to a post. What a child.

Why don't you answer Jeff's question, in an adult way.

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    Israel won the land in a war, therefore it's their land. Just like England conquered Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, and thus absorbed those lands into what is now the UK. If you support Israel ending the "occupation" of Gaza and/or Palestine, do you also support giving Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales their independence?
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ