Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Good deal on .223

Found a seller asking $40 for 100 rounds of Federal .223, 40gr. Not too shabby, eh?

Should be just fine for plinkin' - which is all I intend to do.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Found a seller asking $40 for 100 rounds of Federal .223, 40gr. Not too shabby, eh?

Should be just fine for plinkin' - which is all I intend to do.
    My Mini-14 likes Federal 50gr. Does he have any?
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

private seller. He had a few boxes left after switching rifles.

Found it on gunbroker.com
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

For another $45, he threw in 200 rounds of Wolf .223. No additional shipping. Not bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are you afraid of?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! Or are you just pistol whipping the squirrels?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Psychoblues

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I'm only afraid of YOU, PB. I'm scared of you and your kind, like zombies, attacking! The Democrats will take our freedoms! I figure with lots of ammo, and a few friends we can become...WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!

:-/

I bought the ammo because I can. And it's neat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've always known that you are very afraid, dimples. It's now nice to know just what you are scared of.

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I'm only afraid of YOU, PB. I'm scared of you and your kind, like zombies, attacking! The Democrats will take our freedoms! I figure with lots of ammo, and a few friends we can become...WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!

:-/

I bought the ammo because I can. And it's neat.
    I remember how proud you were the first night you admitted to "carrying"?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!??!

You'll shoot your eye out if you ain't careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Children, BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues