Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It's not a matter of belief, it's either he has the experience you stated or he doesn't. You made the statement and simply cannot back it up. I don't believe it because it doesn't exist and you can't supply is with a damn thing to backup your statement. And why? Because it doesn't exist.

Just believing a man has the experience doesn't make it so. Either post appropriate evidence of your claims or admit you haven't a clue what you're posting about regarding his "shitload of economic experience".
    I shall do neither since you know full well that the only tune I listen to is my own Grammy worthy voice. I take orders from no one else my friend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Pres Reagan had 20 million new jobs

Pres Bush had 54 straight months of postive job growth
    Both had record deficits and Bush ended up fixing us a nice big recession which looks more and more like it will end up in a depression.

Bill Clinton gave us a surplus and balanced a budget while creating jobs, care to explain that?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    I shall do neither since you know full well that the only tune I listen to is my own Grammy worthy voice. I take orders from no one else my friend.
    Hey, whether you post it for me or not is irrelevant. I know it doesn't exist anyway, and your lame posturing only enforces the facts for me.

You talked shit and were busted and now want to tapdance around the issue. Can't blame you though, it must suck to be backed into a corner and look foolish.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

it must suck to be backed into a corner and look foolish.
    I'll let you know the first time it happens!

Don't hold your breath though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Both had record deficits and Bush ended up fixing us a nice big recession which looks more and more like it will end up in a depression.

Bill Clinton gave us a surplus and balanced a budget while creating jobs, care to explain that?
    In the case of Pres Bush and Pres Reagan, revenues increased thanks to the tax cuts

Under Reagan, revenue DOUBLED in 8 years

It was spending that caused the deficits

With Clinton, conservatives took over Congres in 1994 and actually cut back on the spending

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It has happened twice

First when you said Obama had a "shitload of economic experience"

and when you said there was no pork in Obama's stimulus bill

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

After seeing your "evidence" I have asked for no less than 20x, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anything within a debate with you. The self proclaimed king of the board, refusing to properly engage in an honest debate and providing facts, how ironic.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It has happened twice

First when you said Obama had a "shitload of economic experience"

and when you said there was no pork in Obama's stimulus bill

You mean the "job creation" in the stimulus bill.............no thanks needed from you for the correction.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

After seeing your "evidence" I have asked for no less than 20x, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anything within a debate with you. The self proclaimed king of the board, refusing to properly engage in an honest debate and providing facts, how ironic.
    Keep trying to pry it out, the only way its gonna happen is on a cold slab at the morgue.

But shittttttt it is funny seeing you try to belittle my abilities! We both know thats a load of shit!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You mean the "job creation" in the stimulus bill.............no thanks needed from you for the correction.
    There is little "job creation" in the mega pork bill. Only the private sector can create permanent jobs

Again, only 3% of the nearly $1 trillion goes to building/repairing roads and bridges. The rest is pork and political payoffs

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Keep trying to pry it out, the only way its gonna happen is on a cold slab at the morgue.

But shittttttt it is funny seeing you try to belittle my abilities! We both know thats a load of shit!
    I'm done with you. Debating with you lately is akin to taking on Joe Steel or a "one hit wonder" who registers and disappears. Not worth my time. I'll step away now knowing you dodged instead of confronting.

Happy debating!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And who told you that would happen? Who told you about 18 months before the election that it didn't matter which Repub ran for whatever freakin office in November that they would get wiped out, that the winning percentage would be in the single digits? For chrissakes Al Franken is probably going to the Senate!

But it ain't just Bush's fault, Repubs have fucked up on so many fronts and so many issues in the past 8 years that I don't have the time to discuss them all or the persons involved there are so freakin many.

What is sad though, what really depresses me is that it is painfully obvious that Repubs are no longer fiscally responsible conservatives. That maybe, just maybe, conservatism in respect to economics is not right, that it in fact has done much more damage to the economy than the liberal model. That can't be argued against with a straight face.
    the same guy who said clinton would win....

i'll buy trust, but not experience. even mfm, er moderate democrat, said obama's experience didn't matter so much as character. people voted against bush more than they voted for obama. the simple fact is, obama did not have more experience. if he did, you could easily cite to it.

obama himself, when asked if he had more economic experience than palin, cited his campaign as experience and the large budge his campaign had. now thats funny! couldn't cite anything, so he cites the fact he is running for office as his experience....
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

In the case of Pres Bush and Pres Reagan, revenues increased thanks to the tax cuts

Under Reagan, revenue DOUBLED in 8 years

It was spending that caused the deficits

With Clinton, conservatives took over Congres in 1994 and actually cut back on the spending
    I guess thats how it goes with a party hack, only Repubs get the credit for the good shit.

You see i'm a "buck stops here" type of guy in regards to the President

1. Bush to blame for 9/11
    2. Clinton to blame for all his philandering i.e. Monica
    3. Reagan to blame for huge deficit and commercial real estate crash towards the end of his time
    4. Bush to blame for huge deficit and deep recession towards end of his term
    5. Clinton to blame for International meddling in Kosovo
    6. Clinton to blame for bombing aspirin factory

You see how being honest can be freeing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I guess thats how it goes with a party hack, only Repubs get the credit for the good shit.

You see i'm a "buck stops here" type of guy in regards to the President

1. Bush to blame for 9/11
    2. Clinton to blame for all his philandering i.e. Monica
    3. Reagan to blame for huge deficit and commercial real estate crash towards the end of his time
    4. Bush to blame for huge deficit and deep recession towards end of his term
    5. Clinton to blame for International meddling in Kosovo
    6. Clinton to blame for bombing aspirin factory

You see how being honest can be freeing?

I answered your question Mike on taxes and spending - now you branch out in other areas

BTW, here is more of the pork you said was not in the bill. Another great job creator eh?

Washington, Jan 23 - The House Democrats’ trillion dollar spending bill, approved on January 21 by the Appropriations Committee and headed to the House floor next week for a vote, could open billions of taxpayer dollars to left-wing groups like the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). ACORN has been accused of perpetrating voter registration fraud numerous times in the last several elections; is reportedly under federal investigation; and played a key role in the irresponsible schemes that caused a financial meltdown that has cost American taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars since last fall.

House Republican Leader John Boehner (R-OH) and other Republicans are asking a simple question: what does this have to do with job creation? Are Congressional Democrats really going to borrow money from our children and grandchildren to give handouts to ACORN in the name of economic “stimulus?”

Incredibly, the Democrats’ bill makes groups like ACORN eligible for a $4.19 billion pot of money for “neighborhood stabilization activities.” Funds for this purpose were authorized in the Housing and Economic Recovery Act, signed into law in 2008. However, these funds were limited to state and local governments. Now House Democrats are taking the unprecedented step of making ACORN and other groups eligible for these funds:

“For a further additional amount for ‘Community Development Fund,’$4,190,000,000, to be used for neighborhood stabilization activities related to emergency assistance for the redevelopment of abandoned and foreclosed homes as authorized under division B, title III of the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 (Public Law 110–289), of which—

“(1) not less than $3,440,000,000 shall be allocated by a competition for which eligible entities shall be States, units of general local government, and nonprofit entities or consortia of nonprofit entities[.]”

“(2) up to $750,000,000 shall be awarded by competition to nonprofit entities or consortia of nonprofit entities to provide community stabilization assistance […]”
    The House Democrats’ trillion dollar spending bill also includes $1 billion for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program. CDBG funds are given by the federal government to state and local governments which often contract with nonprofits for services related to the purpose of the grant

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...ackage-is.html

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm done with you. Debating with you lately is akin to taking on Joe Steel or a "one hit wonder" who registers and disappears. Not worth my time. I'll step away now knowing you dodged instead of confronting.

Happy debating!
    Hey you too Jimmy.............quite supprised I wasn't banned for some bullshit reason again this time though.................thanks for being cool this time around!