Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Board Upgrade

Sometime late this evening or early tomorrow morning I will be upgrading the board software. No major changes, just security upgrades and a few enhancements to the usual options. Downtime will be very minimal, probably about 10-15 minutes.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The board was never upgraded as planned due to funding issues. Thanks to those who have donated recently, I've been able to renew my license with vBulletin and download the latest version.

I will be shutting down the board at approximately 10am EST to perform the necessary upgrade. Please logout before then or risk losing any posts/replies you are working on. Downtime should be 10-15 minutes.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ok, that was quick and easy. I'll be looking around for a bit and testing functionality, but please let me know if anyone finds anything not working properly.

Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

something must be wrong....some guy named jimmyc is posting acting like he runs the board or something.....

./jk
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    something must be wrong....some guy named jimmyc is posting acting like he runs the board or something.....

./jk
    I guess you didn't read about my secret. I'm actually a woman, a Muslim, and posting from the hills of Pakistan!