Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    thanks for proving you are virgil by knowing my home town...

you know i wasn't there because all the facts i listed are your facts virgil.

I knew your hometown by reading your past posts. I have never been to the middle east, although I would love to go. I don't think I would try to climb a pyramid, however. I would be happy just to visit the Cairo Museum... I am a big fan of King Tut.

and I noticed you avoided, once again, the link I provided proving that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

coward
    Last edited by moderate democrat; 01-30-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    I knew your hometown by reading your past posts. I have never been to the middle east, although I would love to go. I don't think I would try to climb a pyramid, however. I would be happy just to visit the Cairo Museum... I am a big fan of King Tut.

liar

you must have had to read thousands of my posts to find where i talk about my hometown.

i haven't talked about it for months and if you don't do a search you only get my last 500 posts....dude, you have to lie a little bit better
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

liar

you must have had to read thousands of my posts to find where i talk about my hometown.

i haven't talked about it for months and if you don't do a search you only get my last 500 posts....dude, you have to lie a little bit better
    I admit it took some digging, but it is there to be found, and I found it. Do you deny you live in San Luis Opisbo? yes or no?

Do you deny that you have lied about being in the middle east (when you were only eight years old)? yes or no?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    I admit it took some digging, but it is there to be found, and I found it. Do you deny you live in San Luis Opisbo? yes or no?

Do you deny that you have lied about being in the middle east (when you were only eight years old)? yes or no?
    stalker...why are you trying to find out where i live?

effing stalker, you had to dig to find out where i live...
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it is here. I found it. you are a lawyer who has never, before this thread, ever claimed to have been in the middle east or to have climbed a pyramid.

You are a proven liar.

I just found that by searching this site. I am not stalking you....just trying to read all I can read that you wrote, so to better understand my adversary. I am not stalking you. I don't care what law office you work for or who your clients are. I just found out enough about you to determine that you are a liar and that your posts, therefore, are not worth the bandwidth you wasted to write them.

I guess that's about all there is to say, isn't it? liar?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dude, you're such a liar. face it, you lost.

virgil

i mean seriously, how pathetic is your life if you have to lie about who you are on a message board...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dude, you're such a liar. face it, you lost.

virgil

i mean seriously, how pathetic is your life if you have to lie about who you are on a message board...
    I am not lying. HOw pathetic are YOU that you have to create this boogyman to attack in a sad effort to avoid discussing the topic at hand?

I DARE you to drop this silliness about me being this fellow MFM and talk issues with me.

Clearly, you cannot. All you can do is LIE about your experience in the region and expose your lack of understanding about the region and its people.
    Last edited by moderate democrat; 01-30-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

whatever stalker preacher

i do debate the issues, i just like people to be honest and not liars like you

virgil/mfm/retiredman....

you got cold busted and have now blown your top...you did not search my posts to find out where i lived and my profession, that would be next to impossible as the see all yurt's posts only goes back 500 posts...you would have had to have direct knowledge of me to search out my hometown...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yurt, it did not take long for the REAL Virgil to start showing thru. I do not know what he hoped to accomlish by having JIm change his name - Jim can't change his posting style

Virgil's arrogance, swager, condescending attitude, and anger is clear to see

Go to JPP and you will see the same posting style

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

whatever stalker preacher

i do debate the issues, i just like people to be honest and not liars like you

virgil/mfm/retiredman....

you got cold busted and have now blown your top...you did not search my posts to find out where i lived and my profession, that would be next to impossible as the see all yurt's posts only goes back 500 posts...you would have had to have direct knowledge of me to search out my hometown...
    I say again:

I am not lying. How pathetic are YOU that you have to create this boogyman to attack in a sad effort to avoid discussing the topic at hand?

I DARE you to drop this silliness about me being this fellow MFM and talk issues with me. Now... either you will do that, or you won't. What will it be yurt? Your call. We're kind of at a crossroads here, you and me. Which way are we going to go?
    Last edited by moderate democrat; 01-31-2009 at 09:19 AM.