Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    The new side format for our avatars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Me too, good upgrade! Thanks Jim!
    It actually wasn't something planned. I've been working on the backend for awhile for a new forum look. I can actually install multiple styles and users can choose which they like best, and each style is altered independently. For this style to work, a change was needed that was global. In the end I didn't like the style and deleted it, and apparently left the global change in place. It's just a simple template edit.

At any rate, I'll leave this thread open for more feedback. I can change it back if enough don't like it, or leave it, up to the community as a whole.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Big TEASE! Next time ya come by Atlanta I'll teach ya some swingin from the chandler tricks.
    Indeed, you move furniture, I contemplate pole dancing.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Indeed, you move furniture, I contemplate pole dancing.
    It's a DATE!

Emmett will be jealous.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    It's a DATE!

Emmett will be jealous.
    You got it! Eat your heart out Emmet.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Avatars and video are for idiots that can't express themselves with words and a waste of expensive bandwidth.. If I just had to have an avatar here it would simply be Psychoblues. Is that too confusing for you?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?

Belly up!!!!!!!!!!! I'm buying as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Lulz
    Maybe this will waken y'all up to how good change is, but I won't hold my breath
    actually, conservatism would be a change at this point, so all you liberals should be backing us conservatives.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

20 of the last 28 years have been under "conservative" leadership. It certainly hasn't done anything that I would be proud of, DS'72.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    actually, conservatism would be a change at this point, so all you liberals should be backing us conservatives.
    Wake up and smell the sweet flowers of true American Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout a cool one?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    20 of the last 28 years have been under "conservative" leadership. It certainly hasn't done anything that I would be proud of, DS'72.

Wake up and smell the sweet flowers of true American Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
    Are we talking actual conserves, or just that ones trying to say that they are, while tripling the size of the federal government, and not conserving a single damn thing? To be a conservative, you actually have to conserve something. Just as to be a liberal, you have to actually agree to the liberal application of government (not saying good or bad, just statement of fact). If goes back to penn & Teller (okay, well Penn), "Words mean shit".

Now if you're saying that we have to count them, then of course, you have to count and accept all the people who say "I'm a liberal", then immediately start talking about how we serious need to ban gay marriage, and get rid of welfare entirely. They'd still be liberals, cause they said they were.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I simply take them at their words, DS'72. They call themselves conservatives and attract a considerable amount of votes from voters that also call themselves "conservatives"?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? Go figure?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Are we talking actual conserves, or just that ones trying to say that they are, while tripling the size of the federal government, and not conserving a single damn thing? To be a conservative, you actually have to conserve something. Just as to be a liberal, you have to actually agree to the liberal application of government (not saying good or bad, just statement of fact). If goes back to penn & Teller (okay, well Penn), "Words mean shit".

Now if you're saying that we have to count them, then of course, you have to count and accept all the people who say "I'm a liberal", then immediately start talking about how we serious need to ban gay marriage, and get rid of welfare entirely. They'd still be liberals, cause they said they were.
    Did that 20 of the last 28 year remark just fuck your mind up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Howzabout we continue this conversation on another thread in a more appropriate forum, cowgirl?!?!?!??!?!?!??! I respect the OP by abby that this one is more of one dedicated to her misguided approach to additional bandwidth excercises of side avatars, etc.

Are you really that damned thirsty?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Avatars and video are for idiots that can't express themselves with words and a waste of expensive bandwidth.. If I just had to have an avatar here it would simply be Psychoblues. Is that too confusing for you?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?

Psychoblues
    Translation: I'm a drunk asshole stuck in the past that doesn't understand these computer things or how to get the most out of them. After all this time, I still haven't figured out that damn quote button and you expect me to actually come up with a photograph for an avatar that will be clever and fun????? Then I would have to spend a few months trying to figure out how to get it onto the screen under my name.......... screw it, I'm gonna have another case of Colt 45 malt liquor.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could prove you such an idiot so fast you wouldn't know what hit you, zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Translation: I'm a drunk asshole stuck in the past that doesn't understand these computer things or how to get the most out of them. After all this time, I still haven't figured out that damn quote button and you expect me to actually come up with a photograph for an avatar that will be clever and fun????? Then I would have to spend a few months trying to figure out how to get it onto the screen under my name.......... screw it, I'm gonna have another case of Colt 45 malt liquor.
    But, why bother?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Just another waste and otherwise inconsiderate use of bandwidth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zero

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I could prove you such an idiot so fast you wouldn't know what hit you, zero.
    Psychoblues
    Oh please, please, please sycho....... prove me to be an idiot, I can't wait!
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You didn't get it, did you, zero?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Oh please, please, please sycho....... prove me to be an idiot, I can't wait!
    Laugh at this:

zero

You're such an easy putz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I've changed back to the old template for 2 reasons. One is that it was showing the rep power but not total rep points. The second is because I don't like templates that require global changes. All changes to a template should be independent, IMO.

I'll be working on the backend over the upcoming weeks and "might" have a change for everyone before long...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Psychoblues
    Lulz mate, what a pointless rant, I use an avatar, ergo I am an idiot who can not express myself through words, unlike yourself, who has been able to use his ability to express himself through words to look like, er, an idiot.

Don't be taking it out on us if you're still on dial-up
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.