Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grunt View Post
    And I still believe they don't. Being for something doesn't mean you're for or against something else.
    Believe they don't what?
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be the name of the Lord!
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this guy sure belives there is a link...

http://www.errantskeptics.org/AbortionBreastCancer.htm

Critics who formerly dismissed the possibility of a relationship between induced abortion and breast cancer are increasingly on the defensive, largely as a consequence of the findings of a fascinating study by Dr. Janet Daling, (who by the way, is Pro-choice) and her colleagues at Seattle's Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Their study which shows that abortions increase the risk of breast cancer on an average of 50%.http://members.aol.com/DFjoseph/daling.html

In summation, let's isolate the facts that are indisputable:

1- It's an indisputable fact that estrogens are strong growth promoters of normal and most cancerous breast tissue.
    2- It's an indisputable fact that most known risk factors for breast cancer are attributable to some form of estrogen overexposure.
    3- It's an indisputable fact that maternal estradiol (estrogen) rises 20-fold (2,000%) during the first trimester of a normal pregnancy.
    4- It's an indisputable fact that abnormal cells are more vulnerable to cancerous changes than normal cells.
    5- It's an indisputable fact that pregnancies which abort spontaneously (miscarriage) usually generate subnormal amounts of estradiol; no increased risk of breast cancer is seen.
    6- It's an indisputable fact that the incidence of breast cancer is dramatically increased in rats whose pregnancies are aborted.

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus