Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default y'know who I really, really effing hate?

You're on the highway, you see signs for miles ahead of time saying "Left Lane closed ahead!!!", so you get in the right lane and go slowly like everyone else. I cannot stand the assholes who whip it out into the left lane, then haul ass all the way up to the point where the lane closes, then just sit there and wait for someone to let them in. And the only people that piss me off more than them are the idiots who actually let them in! I make a point of speeding up and getting right behind the car ahead of me when I'm passing these people so they know I'm going out of my way just to inconvenience them.

Also, whoever designed the construction job on I-20 in Augusta, GA that's been going on for over a year now!!!!!!! What should've been a 15-minute trip ended up taking 45 minutes.
    Free the West Memphis 3.... http://www.wm3.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I cannot stand the assholes who whip it out into the left lane...
    I agree Dan. People who whip it out in public should be ashamed!

(j/k. It is a pet peeve of mine, too).
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

Abbey, I'm the one that's supposed to be making these sorts of comments under your sincere posts, not the other way around!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh I absolutely hate that too!
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    You're on the highway, you see signs for miles ahead of time saying "Left Lane closed ahead!!!", so you get in the right lane and go slowly like everyone else. I cannot stand the assholes who whip it out into the left lane, then haul ass all the way up to the point where the lane closes, then just sit there and wait for someone to let them in. And the only people that piss me off more than them are the idiots who actually let them in! I make a point of speeding up and getting right behind the car ahead of me when I'm passing these people so they know I'm going out of my way just to inconvenience them.

Also, whoever designed the construction job on I-20 in Augusta, GA that's been going on for over a year now!!!!!!! What should've been a 15-minute trip ended up taking 45 minutes.
    I hate that also Dan, when in the big truck i have let the truck drift just a bit to the left ,LOL, and usually ya still get the 4 wheeler passing ya , but at least they let me know I'm #1 as they do so,LOL, but when we get to the end and they want in, I usually win that one, notice I said usually ,lol some would wreck there vehicle to get in front.
    As for the traffic on I 20 hell Dan they been doing something there for quite a few years , hell ever state is the same way it seems , PA is the worst, seems like they are re doing all there bridges ( allot anyway) if ya don't get threw there before 7 pm at night , plan on sitting somewhere for a while .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post

Funny you would mention that Dan. I work over there all week long. Whoever designed those stop at end entrance ramps ought to be taken out in the woods and molested.

I'm curious! What the hell was wrong with the extension of the Bobby Jones Freeway and where the hell is it going to go? Also, that damn entrance ramp coming off I-20 east onto the Bobby Jones, you have to stop at the end of it. ????????
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

I try not to whip it out in public.... but sometimes it just happens!

If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Come... Drive in California. You ain't seen nothin' yet!
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Here ya go Dan, this should make those assholes think twice.

[YOUTUBE]MOyt6imlgLo[/YOUTUBE]

It's not your average soccermom SUV!
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    LOL, I have done it, I delivered south of LA and then had 3 pick ups in and around LA, it was a adventure sure enough .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    what....i use both blinkers at once, slow down to 10 miles an hour and then SAFELY change lanes and i do this 25 miles before the first sign that orders me to get into the next lane....i am not reactionary, i am proactionary.....

and i drink lattes with wheatgrass ssssuplementssss
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    LOL, I have done it, I delivered south of LA and then had 3 pick ups in and around LA, it was a adventure sure enough .
    I avoid entering Los Angeles county at all costs. Some times it's unavoidable, but I have cut down my trips to about 4 or 5 a year.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    Funny you would mention that Dan. I work over there all week long. Whoever designed those stop at end entrance ramps ought to be taken out in the woods and molested.

I'm curious! What the hell was wrong with the extension of the Bobby Jones Freeway and where the hell is it going to go? Also, that damn entrance ramp coming off I-20 east onto the Bobby Jones, you have to stop at the end of it. ????????
    Yes!!!! Thank you! I also like the fact that at that on-ramp, where you have to merge from a complete stop, nobody wants to get in the left lane because it's so bumpy from driving over the grates.

I swear, every exit that you take in that area, you feel like you're driving into a work zone or like you're about to drive off a broken road or something. There are two back ways for me to get to Bobby Jones, but I-20 used to be the fastest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I am typically a late merger. But I'm not the guy that goes all the way until I am physically blocked by construction cones. I just use the lanes that are available for as long as I'm able to drive and still merge with the other lane without causing a backup.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    Ok, I am typically a late merger. But I'm not the guy that goes all the way until I am physically blocked by construction cones. I just use the lanes that are available for as long as I'm able to drive and still merge with the other lane without causing a backup.
    This is fine, I'm talking about the people that it's obvious they're thinking 'why should I wait in this line, I'll just haul ass up there and someone will let me in.'