I am not. But I will say I had a VERY long phone talk with mee step dad last night, as he is going to the ME. I can't say what for or where, but damn, it pissed me off at first because my mom called me and was crying about it, but he did volunteer. My mom though thought that he would not be chosen, because he was the second on the list, but the first backed out. (Not front lines, can't actually say what "lines".)

Well we talked. He blew me away with his patriatism. Him and I have sure been at loggerheads, but I realized last night how powerful he has been in my life. I was at first worried of course for my mom, being without him, but after talking with him, he is making the right choice. He believes that if our soldiers are giving their lives, and what he is doing is just as important, then we need to stand behind him. I agree.

I knew he did stuff with the military, but never realized how high up he was. I stand at respect. Told him that, but not too much, afterall, he took my bedroom door off my wall as a wee lad because I was slamming it. *must get back*.... LOL.

I stand proud. Very proud.