Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Woot! First parts showing up!

I - erp...I mean 'This guy I know' had time to kill so he stopped by the local pawn place. The place he visits also handles receiving FFL items for a nominal fee.

The guy is awaiting his Del-ton kit - but as of today he's seeing his order is still in the 'processing' stage. As he was leaving one of the guys he's seen working there was walking in...

"Hey! Didn't you order that delton inc lower? It's in"

SWEET!

I took - HE took it home tonite!! Because his order it still showing 'processing' he's not expecting the rest of the stuff - but it's GREAT to have this part ready.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice! Make sure this guy gets a scope when the whole thing is put together!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

No scope in the works - but an EOTECH 511 is part of the order...so he says..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y7B9nos5PI[/youtube]
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,dimples. You just admitted to your first "carry" a few weeks ago. Are you now a goddamned armory expert!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Sheeeeeesh!!!!!!!!!!! What a fuckin' bleary eyed wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,dimples. You just admitted to your first "carry" a few weeks ago. Are you now a goddamned armory expert!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Sheeeeeesh!!!!!!!!!!! What a fuckin' bleary eyed wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Armory expert? I'm an Course for Unit Armorers graduate. I suppose that makes me an expert compared to folk like you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice! Does it work in low light?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome!
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

In a couple weeks I will probably have access to about 3 AR-15 stripped lowers to sell or get picked up in Texas. If someone is interested PM me.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    Nice! Does it work in low light?
    One could see the recital - however it offers no night-vision help.

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    In a couple weeks I will probably have access to about 3 AR-15 stripped lowers to sell or get picked up in Texas. If someone is interested PM me.
    Hrm....Eastern Texas???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Hrm....Eastern Texas???
    20-30 minutes north of Houston.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ