Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Both of your daughters are knockouts for their ages. You should both be very proud.
    Y'all have some good looking girls.
    I'd tap that. ;-)

Just kidding!

----

I didn't own a gun at that age, but I had certainly fired my dad's rifles numerous times growing up, from probably age 8 on up. We often went out to our country property and did target practice.

Never enjoyed shooting a revolver growing up, as the only one my family had was a 357 Magnum, and the noise and recoil was too much for me at that age.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyR View Post
    I'd tap that. ;-)

Just kidding!

----
    Even as a joke that's entirely inappropriate. Ya know? You're not a close friend of anyone here, afaik, but even among friends, saying something like that about another's minor-aged daughter?

C'mon man....
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

women of all ages are sexually objectified. Ya'll should think of your daughter when oogling women.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Even as a joke that's entirely inappropriate. Ya know?
    Seriously? Wow, super serious crowd around here. Well, apologies if someone was actually offended by that. Guess I hang with a cruder crowd.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Seriously? Wow, super serious crowd around here. Well, apologies if someone was actually offended by that. Guess I hang with a cruder crowd.

Worry not, I've been neg reped a few times for tellin jokes that were deemed to crude, the lulz are lost on these folk, even when they are most obviosly just for the lulz.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    women of all ages are sexually objectified. Ya'll should think of your daughter when oogling women.
    Sure they are - by folks who need therapy and or death. (shrug). When my daughter is grown, I hope she's attractive enough to get oogled.

That could be - do you have a daughter? Generally comments like that are in poor taste... that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Worry not, I've been neg reped a few times for tellin jokes that were deemed to crude, the lulz are lost on these folk, even when they are most obviosly just for the lulz.

Getting a laugh is not the litmus test for appropriateness.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'd tap that. ;-)

Just kidding!

----

I didn't own a gun at that age, but I had certainly fired my dad's rifles numerous times growing up, from probably age 8 on up. We often went out to our country property and did target practice.

Never enjoyed shooting a revolver growing up, as the only one my family had was a 357 Magnum, and the noise and recoil was too much for me at that age.
    Even as a joke that's entirely inappropriate. Ya know? You're not a close friend of anyone here, afaik, but even among friends, saying something like that about another's minor-aged daughter?

C'mon man....
    I logged in via this vintage antiquated laptop so that I can throw my 2 cents in here. Let me tell you a little story I remember. Jackass, a member of this board, is a very good friend of mine. He brought his daughter to work with his wife one day. She was about 1-2 years old and adorable. I was kidding, and said something to the effect of "keep her away from me when she reaches 18". Chuck was not pleased, and I was embarrassed. I meant no harm, but some subjects are taboo, even in jest.

Yes, I made a comment to Darin about his wife, Mary, and wanting to see her in a bikini. #1 - both Darin and his wife are adults. Darin is my friend and I believe he knows I just mess with him. I think we are friends long enough to where he just knows when I'm kidding. But most of all, it's about adults, I would never even kid about his children.

We are far from prudes here, and anyone who knows me knows that to be a fact. I'm perhaps in the top ten list of perverts in the USA! I can get down and dirty - just not about certain content. No kids, no moms. One can kid and have fun without losing their class momentarily, as I did to one of my best friends without thinking before speaking.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'd tap that. ;-)

Just kidding!
    I realize you were kidding and it was in bad taste, however if it had been said in my presence its one of those things I would be willing to spend the night in mens central jail over.

I think its been addressed sufficiently, lets move on.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    No kids, no moms.
    furiously erases the MILF jokes he was about to post...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    however if it had been said in my presence its one of those things I would be willing to spend the night in mens central jail over.
    If I had more wit I would have left a post describing how danny would be willing to spend 10 years in jail, alas not, anyways, it's only words, ccchhhiiilll
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If I had more wit I would have left a post describing how danny would be willing to spend 10 years in jail, alas not, anyways, it's only words, ccchhhiiilll
    I find it funny that you think it is disturbing for a girl to want a gun at age 9-10 yet you find humor in pedophilia!!! HMMMMM what is more disturbing here????????????
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    I find it funny that you think it is disturbing for a girl to want a gun at age 9-10 yet you find humor in pedophilia!!! HMMMMM what is more disturbing here????????????
    Perfect. Excellent observation

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Dont many women, of adult and teenage age dress sexually objectionable?

just a thought.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Today my daughter accompanied me to the gun club. She borrowed a .22LR from a coworker I met who was shooting there.

She loved it. She probably shot 60-100 rounds out of the revolver. After we shot paper, I moved her to the steel targets in another lane. These were torso-sized, about 15 yard away.

She has been begging for a pistol when she turns 10 in june. After seeing her enjoyment today, I'm inclined to pick something up for her.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5VsmsyTj4c[/youtube]

She also, after a little coaxing, got behind a 9mm Glock. She fired one round - the shell casing ejected into her forehead, and that was enough of that. No wounds - but it, coupled with the boom, caused her a bit of nervousness. We went back to the .22.

I'm proud she tried though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXNMDzwtCI[/youtube]

I also squeezed off a few with my XD40 -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gfv70l-r18[/youtube]

All-told I'm fantastically proud of my daughter - the entire time she was conscientious of what she was doing - where people were - the point of the barrel, and the general respect for what we were doing and the consequence of a 'mistake' - even an honest mistake.
    Hey D, Where can I get a car like that one behind your daughter, that is a sweet ride!
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Hey D, Where can I get a car like that one behind your daughter, that is a sweet ride!
    Looks like a shitty Plymouth Horizon circa 1980-82. I know cause that was my first car!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain