Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Here's the issue, either he is or isn't eligible! there is NO GREY AREA. You would not have a split SCOTUS. it would be all or nothing.......
    so there is no grey area in the law? why then, do we have countless decisions by USSC that are not unanimous?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    so there is no grey area in the law? why then, do we have countless decisions by USSC that are not unanimous?
    ON THE ISSUE OF ELIGIBLITY............ stick with the thread moron....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ON THE ISSUE OF ELIGIBLITY............ stick with the thread moron....

so you are saying that, if the issue gets to the supreme court, justices will be incapable of having different opinions on the matter?

and I don't recall calling you a moron....maybe you could refrain from that?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

so you are saying that, if the issue gets to the supreme court, justices will be incapable of having different opinions on the matter?

and I don't recall calling you a moron....maybe you could refrain from that?
    It is quite simple he is either eligible or he isn't. the law at the time of his birth is VERY specific

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is quite simple he is either eligible or he isn't. the law at the time of his birth is VERY specific
    the copy of his birth certificate produced by the state of hawaii indicates he was born there. what else is required? I know that I no longer have access to MY birth certificate and the electronic copy that I got from my state of birth was sufficient for the government to determine that I was eligible for a passport. why would Obama's copy be any different?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the copy of his birth certificate produced by the state of hawaii indicates he was born there. what else is required? I know that I no longer have access to MY birth certificate and the electronic copy that I got from my state of birth was sufficient for the government to determine that I was eligible for a passport. why would Obama's copy be any different?
    in a court of law, that is not the best evidence. as i have told you before, produce the original or a copy thereof.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    in a court of law, that is not the best evidence. as i have told you before, produce the original or a copy thereof.
    I don't think you told me any such thing....but what if the "original" no longer exists? MINE no longer exists, or at least my mother is incapable of finding it and is pretty sure it got lost in a move. What evidence to YOU have that any original or copy thereof still exists?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

IF and the key word here is IF he would PRODUCE the legal document then all of this could be resolved. You will note that at the time of his birth Hawaii would issue a certificate for haveing an address in the state but not actually living there at the time. The question is Where is the original certificate of birth from the hospital, and where are the medical records for the birth??

All that needs to happen is he needs to produce those and EVERYTHING goes away, the longer he REFUSES to comply the more interesting it gets.

When the issue of McCain's eligiblity came to light it was answered VERY quickly and legaly. Why can't or should i say wont Obama do the same...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IF and the key word here is IF he would PRODUCE the legal document then all of this could be resolved. You will note that at the time of his birth Hawaii would issue a certificate for haveing an address in the state but not actually living there at the time. The question is Where is the original certificate of birth from the hospital, and where are the medical records for the birth??

All that needs to happen is he needs to produce those and EVERYTHING goes away, the longer he REFUSES to comply the more interesting it gets.

When the issue of McCain's eligiblity came to light it was answered VERY quickly and legaly. Why can't or should i say wont Obama do the same...
    as I said....if you were to ask ME to provide those documents, I would be unable to do so. Would that make ME ineligible to be president?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

as I said....if you were to ask ME to provide those documents, I would be unable to do so. Would that make ME ineligible to be president?
    you dishonest prick....obama and the state of hawaii claim the ORIGINAL exists...so your strawman argument is pure meadomuffins and you know it
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

In a nutshell Noir. Conservative are generaly AT WORK and don't have the time to demonstrate. Liberals on the other hand are by and large the VAST majority of welfare recipients so they have a lot of time on their hands and also a vested interest in keeping the entitelments flowing........

Seriously? Y'all are 'too busy' to go to the streets on a topic as serious as this?well whatever, but y'all were kicking up stink when some of the cases against Obama were deemed not to be 'in the public interest' a few tens of thousands of protesters in a few of the major cities across the US would show the public interest. You could even stage the protests on a Saturday evening, when most workers would he free to march.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I don't know

1. Is your father a foriegn national?
    2. Was your mother under the age of eligiblity to live outside of the US?
    3. Did you attend school in a foriegn country and have your citizenship listed as another country??

If yes to those than maybe you are not eligible. You might have to PROVE you are!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    you dishonest prick....obama and the state of hawaii claim the ORIGINAL exists...so your strawman argument is pure meadomuffins and you know it
    I do not recall seeing any claim by either that an ORIGINAL exists...

you mincing fag.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't think you told me any such thing....but what if the "original" no longer exists? MINE no longer exists, or at least my mother is incapable of finding it and is pretty sure it got lost in a move. What evidence to YOU have that any original or copy thereof still exists?
    what an interesting fact, mfm shares the exact same situation as you...amazing, just amazing coincidence:

RETIREDMAN: I am claiming that MY original was nowhere to be found, and clearly, if Obama once had his ORIGINAL Birth certificate with his papers from high school, it is impossible for the authorities in Hawaii to also be in possession of that same original.... methinks that Obama's was a copy, as was the one MY mother misplaced as well.
    RETIREDMAN: I never CLAIMED that his mother lost it...I merely said that would be quite feasible and that I completely understood from personal experience how, when you're moving around a lot, things are easily misplaced. I no longer have MY original birth certificate. My mother lost it... probably during a move.
    moderate democrat, you should really seek out this mfm poster, you guys have so much in common you would make really great friends! oh, his name was changed to retireman, seek him out, i think you just found your soul mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't know

1. Is your father a foriegn national?
    2. Was your mother under the age of eligiblity to live outside of the US?
    3. Did you attend school in a foriegn country and have your citizenship listed as another country??

If yes to those than maybe you are not eligible. You might have to PROVE you are!!!
    and I suppose that if a court of law were to ask me to do so, I would have to come up with something. my guess is that Obama will do likewise...

but I certainly would not produce diddly squat because a bunch of internet conspiracy theorists demanded it of me, and I doubt that Obama will either.